QA / Test Analyst - manual, automated, Agile
QA / Test Analyst - Agile, Manual/Automated
A QA / Test Analyst is required for a versatile Surrey based financial services company, the will entail manual software testing and quality assurance within an Agile software development environment with BDD automation.
This highly technical role requires excellent manual testing skills to carry out user acceptance testing of mathematical software for both function and usability.
Automation of business testing function using SpecFlow or other BDD testing tools is highly desirable.
You must possess the drive to deliver high quality software to tight deadlines and the ability to stay focused whilst repeating testing in a dynamic software environment.
Additional knowledge and experience of functional automation and scripting using C# or VB within Visual Studio Coded UI or TestComplete is highly desirable as the role will expand to include maintenance of existing multi-project automation suites.
The role will involve:
Analysis, creation, and execution of manual test cases within an Agile (SCRUM) project
Testing and detailed technical understanding of web-based applications, client server systems and MS SQL environments
Testing of user interfaces, business logic, and batch processes
Maintenance of existing automated regression test suites in Visual Studio Coded UI and TestComplete automation tools
Web application testing including compatibility, compliance and services testing
Providing support to developers for test case debugging, execution tracing and coverage analysis
Issue tracking management and resolution
Daily SCRUM attendance and input into planning meetings
Prerequisites for the role:
Commercial experience in software testing and quality assurance ideally in the pensions industry or other financial environment
Excellent documentation skills and attention to detail
Mathematics related educational background or experience of testing mathematical software
Knowledge of Agile projects utilising SCRUM techniques
ISEB/ISTQB foundation certificate in Software Testing preferred
Must be able to work unsupervised and to tight deadlines as well as within an Agile team
Understanding of software development life cycle processes
Use of testing tools and environments such as Visual Studio/Visual Source Safe, Team Foundation Server, Subversion or CVS
Please send a CV for immediate consideration.
More Jobs from E-Resourcing Ltd
- SAP BI/BO Senior Consultant
- SAP BW HANA Consultant - Principal Consultant
- SAP BI/BW Consultant - Permanent
- SAP HANA Technical Architect - Permanent
- C# Developer - London - Pricing Applications
- BI Developer - Microstrategy
- Senior BI Developer - Microstrategy
- Senior Network Engineer
- Security Analyst - IT / SIEM
- Information Security Officer - CISSP, Governance and Technical
- SAP VIM Consultant - Contract - West London
- Enterprise Architect/Cloud/Security/SAP £110,000 Pa
- IT Project Manager / Junior Project Manager - Law Experience
- Java Developer - Java / Scala
- SEO/Social Media Consultant - Digital Marketing
- Customer Service Manager / Operations Manager - FS / Payments
- Server Migration Contractor - Storage, SAN, VMWare, Linux