Warehouse Coordinator-immediate start!
£17,000-£19,500 + benefits
My client is one of the largest food wholesale operators in the UK, offering branded and private-label goods to over 400,000 customers, including independent convenience stores, grocers, pubs and restaurants.
They have recently launched a new branch of their business to become the new force in foodservice and will serve major foodservice customers from their Oxfordshire Distribution Centre.
They are now seeking a Warehouse Coordinator, the role will involvethe night shift.
You will perform all administrative functions including booking in suppliers, goods receipting of orders, clerical functions for the assembly and despatch of orders and the collation of reports and statistical information.
The successful candidate must have a methodical and organised approach with a good telephone manner and the ability to communicate to all levels.
Working to tight deadlines and the ability to prioritise will be a key requirement of the role.
Previous experience of using a warehousing management system, although not essential would be desirable.
Basic pc skills are essential, knowledge of Word and Excel advantageous.
The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude demonstrated by a willingness to assist in all areas of the clerical function; have a friendly outgoing personality and experience of working within a team environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Previous administrative experience, with excellent customer service skills
- A good understanding of all Microsoft applications
- A team player with previous warehouse experience and the ability to assist in multiple functions.
If you have the skills and experience for this great opportunity, please forward your CV to email@example.com or call 02077902666 for more information.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website: www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contacts CV - you could earn up to £500!
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks -Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
We give away fantastic prizes...
More Jobs from Core Recruitment
- General Manager - Wine bar & restaurant - South London
- Switched on Assistant Reception Manager- Oxford Hotel
- Accounts Assistant/Payroll Superstar- Hospitality Industry
- Central Bookings Manager - Leading Club Brand - Central London - Â£22,000
- Restaurant Manager - Gorgeous Hotel- Cambridge
- GENERAL MANAGER, New Opening, Gastro pub in Sevenoaks
- Meeting and Events Sales Executive for Leading London Sports Venue Â£24,000
- General Manager needed - British Pub - PARIS, France - 35,000€ + bonus
- National Account Manager
- Assistant General Manager - High End Restaurant - London
- Assistant Manager for Fresh Food Restaurant Brighton
- General Manager - HIGH END COUNTRY RESTAURANT
- Retail Multi Unit Manager
- Retail Multi Unit Manager
- Job Title: General Manager - Kingston Upon Thames
- Assistant Manager in Surrey, food led restaurant/pub, LIVE IN ROLE
- Assistant Manager in Canary Whaft - Lovely venue, mix of wet and dry sales
- Junior Assistant Manager - Wine Bar & Dining Concept - London (The City)
- General Manager - City of London, Wine bar, M-F site, 32/35k
- Account Manager