My client are seeking an experienced engineer to take on a senior role within their infrastructure team, hopefully with the ambition to move into a team lead capacity in the future.
They are one of the market leaders within their niche industry and have been recently expanding their Galway operations.
The company will offer the chance of excellent training as well as the chance to work as part of a close knit team and learn from other highly skilled engineers in their fast paced day to day environment.
The role will focus on implementing devops cultures and optimising systems for continuous deployment.
You'll be working to monitor production servers and identify any key issues that may harm future system scaling.
The role will be highly technical, but any previous experience of team leadership or examples of mentoring more junior engineers would be a big plus!
- Excellent Linux engineering experience.
- Hands on AWS experience in a production environment.
- Strong experience with Git.
- Excellent CI/CD experience with Jenkins/bamboo.
- Some exposure to Openstack would be desirable.
- TCP/IP Networking experience.
- Exposure to Docker would be a huge plus.
If this sounds like the right role for you then send in your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst on 01525 3404 for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
More Jobs from Reperio Human Capital Ltd
- Frontend Developer
- Senior Java Developer
- QA tester
- Oracle BI Developer
- .NET Developer
- T24 Developer
- QA Tester
- Senior QA Automation Engineer
- PHP Developer
- Senior DevOps Engineer
- C# Developer
- Senior Java Engineer
- iOS (Swift) developer
- Business intelligence Developer - Tableau
- Front-End Developer
- iOS Developer
- Data Scientist
- QA Engineer – API Testing
- VB.NET Developer
- C# Developer