Staff Nurse Neuro
If you value time to care, high standards of practice and have an interest in neurological nursing, then please apply for this outstanding opportunity in the private sector.
It is with a very highly regarded family business, whose Manager is also a CQC inspector.
I am looking for a nurse for either full time days or full time nights (7-7) to take care of people with neurological conditions such as Parkinsons and Huntingtons disease.
This post is available in a what is a wonderful professional environment, led by a vastly experienced manager who has developed a centre of excellence.
Your chances for personal development here will come in the form of a fully funded Personal Development Plan.
You will also have the chance to lead, teach, coach and mentor students of UCLAN as this is a recognised teaching service who welcome student's on placement.
Fully compliant and working towards outstanding, I am looking for someone who has a passion for complex care, you may be RGN or RMN and you will also be very well looked after in terms of pay and benefits, including pension.
You will need to have an understanding of the MCA and Dols, which we can discuss.
Above all if you wish to be a part of a winning team, learning from experts and working as part of an MDT where you actually have the time and staffing ratio's to truly care for your residents, then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
SS235 - Staff Nurse job - Preston - RGN or RMN - £15-£16 per hour + pension & other benefits
More Jobs from Recruitment Panda Ltd
- Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN, RMN, RN
- Staff Nurse £16ph (newly qualified accepted)
- Area Manager
- Registered Nurse Manager
- Registered Manager - Residential Children's home
- RMN staff nurse x 3 (Days and Nights)
- Deputy Home Manager (Nurse Qualified)
- Staff Nurse
- Registered Manager Residential Children's
- Nurse RGN, RMN, RNLD Nursing Home - Swindon NIGHTS
- STAFF NURSES NEEDED - NURSING HOMES IN 2 BRISTOL LOCATIONS
- Peripatetic Manager (Lancashire + Yorkshire)
- Home Manager - Nurse qualified
- Clinical Lead
- DO YOU FANCY A HELLISH RESIDENTIAL MANAGERS ROLE
- STAFF NURSE - LOVELY JOB - BEAUTIFUL SERENE NURSING HOME
- Managing Director
- Home Manager
- Head of Care
- Nursing Home Manager - PIN not essential - Wiltshire