Customer Account Representative/Oakland
The Customer Account Representative is responsible for coordinating a district's daily office functions, which includes maintaining detailed customer account records and district billing functions.
Knowledge and Physical Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Understanding of debits and credits bookkeeping.
- Willing to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays, as well as emergency off-hours as required.
- Valid driver's license.
- Able to lift and/or push 75 pounds.
Behavioral Skills (How the jobholders must conduct themselves with other people.)
- Possesses quality orientation with a “get it right the first time” attitude.
- Complies with patient privacy laws in all matters.
- Maintains and projects confidence, enthusiasm and a professional image.
- Flexible, coachable.
- Demonstrates strong communication skills (listening, writing and speaking).
- Demonstrates team orientation and shows respect for others.
- Proactive and self motivated.
- Organized; prioritizes to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work with very little supervision.
- Operates with a proactive approach towards safety, health and quality in compliance with all company, governmental and customer policies and regulations.
- Customer-focused; willing to go above and beyond.
Practical Skills (Tasks that the job holder must be able to do and demonstrate.)
- Understands and uses effective conflict resolution skills in addressing accounts receivable or service concerns, e.g., identifies and resolves discrepancies and disagreements.
- Receives and handles incoming district calls.
- Maintains customer files based on Front Office Work Flow.
- Leads accounts receivable collections, calls and meetings.
- Organizes and tailors district office tasks, such as making vendor payments, organizing meetings, making travel arrangements, coordinating business meals and ordering office supplies as needed.
- Maintains daily email communication with team members regarding consistent customer focused transactions.
- Creates and maintains updated customer profile preferences to be used by all district personnel.
- Provides accurate billing and credits for rental, sales and service.
- Creates and maintains district vendor reference book, account files and Material Safety Data Sheet documents.
- Provides support for shipping and receiving activities.
- Performs other assigned duties.
- Proficient in the UHS systems and Microsoft Office programs.
- Serves as part of training team for other members in Division/Region.
- Works with multiple offices.
- Demonstrates sound and timely decision-making skills in front of customers.
- Exhibits expertise in providing customer service.
- Considered a subject matter expert with district office policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates presentation skills and comfort in a group setting.
- Demonstrates understanding of Profit and Loss statements.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Universal Hospital Services
- Technical Services Support Administrator - Temporary
- Hospital Service Technician F/T Jefferson City, MO M-F 11:30-8p
- Hospital Service Technician - PT Sat/Sun/Mon (NE)
- Hospital Service Technician -The Woodlands (PM's/Weekends)
- Hospital Service Technician - PT nights/Tulsa
- Strategic Account Executive - San Antonio OR McAllen Texas
- Surgical Laser Technician (Sacramento, CA)
- Hospital Service Technician - FT 2nd shift (Mem. City)
- Payroll Manager
- Medical Equipment Delivery Driver/Oklahoma City (2nd shift)
- Medical Account Executive - Cleveland, OH
- Medical Equipment Processor/Cleaner - PT Tulsa
- Hospital Service Technician - FT
- Hospital Service Technician P/T Sat/Sun & Mon St Louis, MO
- Customer Service Technician - FT San Francisco
- Hospital Operations Manager - Alameda/Highland
- Specialty Sales Executive - San Jose OR San Francisco
- Patient Handling Technician
- Biomedical Technician - Burbank
- Laser Technician - Nashville, TN