Staff Nurse (RMN/RGN/RNLD)- Mental Health
We are seeking dedicated and enthusiastic Staff Nurses (RMN/RGN/RNLD) to join our client’s busy team at their Mental Health Unit.
The facility is located in the market town of Gainsborough, Lincolnshire, a river port which 1,002 years ago was briefly the capital of England.
Opportunities are available for full-time or part-time roles.
Medic International is a leading healthcare recruitment partner; our extensive experience as a nurse-led consultancy places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the needs of our Mental Health care clients.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering relocation for any of our positions.
Our client is a leading large provider of independent mental health care in the UK- dedicated to patients' health and wellbeing, they inspire innovation and provide programmes that are individually tailored to patients' specific needs.
The hospital cares for people with a range of health needs, and the ideal candidate will be an RMN/RGN/RNLD with a broad spectrum of skills.
Registered Nurse (RGN/RNLD) with full NMC registration (not requiring a period of supervised placement).
Ideally a minimum of one year's post-registration experience in a relevant setting, but highly articulate and capable graduates with relevant placement experience will be considered.
Successful applicants will enjoy career development and the opportunity to work alongside a multidisciplinary team of other healthcare specialists.
In addition to the salary and excellent working conditions, the benefits of working for this company include:
- Company pension; including optional SMART/Salary Sacrifice Pension scheme.
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays.
- A range of additional benefits using the salary sacrifice scheme, including Childcare Vouchers and reduced tax and NI on a car/bicycle, resulting in an overall increase in your take-home pay.
- A range of high street/online vouchers and gift cards.
For an overall summary of all Medic Mental Health jobs click HERE.
If this job is not for you, please remember we offfer a generous Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.
- Start: Permanent, full-time, part-time
- Rate: Â£25k - 30k per year + Private Medical, Pension, Employee Be
- Location: Gainsborough, Lincolnshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Contact: Jill Mills or Shayne Parfrey
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: MHG316/09
- Posted: 2016-08-11 21:53:55 -
- View all Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
More Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- NHS Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse - Pre-Assessment
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Medical Ward
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Stroke Rehab Unit
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Respiratory
- Senior Theatre (Anaesthetic) Practitioner (P/T 30hrs)
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Theatre Practitioner - Recovery
- Theatre (Scrub) Practitioner (P/T 30hrs)
- Staff Nurse- Long-Term Mental Health
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Interventional Cardiology
- Theatre Scrub/Anaesthetic/Rec Practitioner
- Staff Nurse- Aged Care & Dementia Care
- NHS Band 6 Theatre (Plastics) Scrub Practitioners
- Staff Nurse - Surgical Ward (Nights)
- NHS Band 6 Senior (Cardiac Scrub) Theatre Practitioner
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse- ITU
- Theatre (Anaesthetic) Practitioner
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric A&E Staff Nurse
- Senior Staff Nurse- Paediatric Neuro Rehab (Band 6)
- Theatre (Anaesthetic) Practitioner
- NHS Band 5 Theatre (Paediatric Recovery) Practitioners