NHS Band 5 Midwife
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Band 5 Midwife to join our NHS client's busy Maternity Unit team at their acute hospital site, located in Southend-on-Sea on the Essex coast.
Southend has a long history as an English seaside town; just 40 miles, and under an hour by train from Central London.
Nearby Southend Airport offers access to a number of European destinations.
This trust is offering an accommodation bonus of £1,200 towards local staff accommodation for candidates who may be relocating to the area.
Our client is a major NHS Trust on the Essex coast; their stated aim is ‘High quality care for every patient, every time’.
The main hospital site has nearly 700 beds, providing care to a catchment area of almost 350,000.
Registered Midwife with NMC registration.
Ideally some post-graduate experience; although graduate Midwives able to demonstrate commitment, communication skills and a willingness to learn and adapt are welcome to apply.
We are able to consider Midwives requiring a Certificate of Sponsorship however it is a condition that you hold either full registration or an authorisation to sit your OSCE from the NMC.
Full NHS Employee Benefits apply.
Medic International is an awarded supplier of permanent staff to the NHS under the LPP Framework agreement.
Our extensive experience as a nurse-led consultancy places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the needs of our NHS Trust clients.
For a summary of all Medic International jobs in Essex click HERE, and for Nursing, Theatre & AHP vacancies, click HERE.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Â£21.9k - 28.5k per year + NHS Employee Benefits apply
- Location: Southend-on-Sea, Essex, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Contact: Jill Mills or Shayne Parfrey
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: MID711/E01
- Posted: 2016-08-11 21:57:18 -
- View all Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
More Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- General Manager - Nursing and Dementia Care Home
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Surgical Ward
- NHS Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse - A&E
- Ward Manager-Mental Health (CAMHS)
- NHS Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse - Acute Medicine
- Charge Nurse-Mental Health (CAMHS HDU)
- MRI Radiographer P/T (18.75 Hrs)
- Deputy General Manager - Neurology Care Centre
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Theatre Practitioner (Multi-Skilled)
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Locum Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse - ITU (Isle of Man)
- NHS Band 6 Theatre (Cardiac) Scrub Practitioners
- Sister/Charge Nurse - Surgical (Band 6/7)
- Hospital Physiotherapist: Senior 2 (Band 6)
- Staff Nurse - Interventional Cardiology (Band 5/6)
- Staff Nurse - Medical Ward (Band 5/6)
- Physiologists - Register for future Opportunities
- Senior Staff Nurse - Chemotherapy Day Unit (Band 6)
- Hospital Occupational Therapist: Senior 2 (Band 5/6)