The Oho Group is an established and respected consultancy that offers a range of specialist services to a broad spectrum of clients and candidates within the IT, Electronic Engineering, Finance and Consultancy sectors.
Due to our continued growth and success over previous years, we are looking to hire an Office Administrator to support in the increasing workload of the Operations Team.
We are looking for someone who is creative and motivated and wants the opportunity to work on real projects and make a genuine impact on the success of our business.
We have spent years developing a vibrant and dynamic working and environment and are looking for someone who not only fits with that, but enhances it too.
- Reception duties – Answering calls, emails, meet and greet.
- Office Management – building management, supplies, expenses, 3rd party vendor management.
- Project Managing an office renovation – We are in the process of taking over another floor and renovating our current office.
- Assist Operations Manager in internal on boarding and recruitment drives.
- Events – we host a number of client events each year as well as monthly office events, you will responsible for organising and overseeing all activities.
- 1-2 years experience in Office Administration or Reception.
- Can-do attitude, self-motivation and initiative, you will be working independently and really have the opportunity to shape this role yourself.
- High level of written communication skills.
- Vibrant Personality.
We have a great working environment and are looking for people who not only fit into that but can contribute something new and exciting.
- Start: 12/08/2016
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£20000 to Â£23000 Per: annum
- Location: London,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Oho Group
- Contact: Natasha South
- Tel: 0203 031 3037
- Fax: 0203 174 0014
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: NS Admin
- Posted: 2016-08-12 09:15:18 -
- View all Jobs from Oho Group
More Jobs from Oho Group
- Data Scientist - Marketing Leading Software House
- Python Developer - Hedge Fund
- Java Developer - Consultancy - Up to £80k
- Quant Analyst - London
- Java Developers - London/Hertfordshire
- Grad/Junior Developer (Java, Python, C# or C++)
- Grad/Junior Programmers (Java, Python, C# or C++)
- Busimess Development
- C# Developer
- Java Developer
- Java Developer (middle and senior level)
- Java Developer- Financial Consultancy- Up to £80k
- Java Developer/ Java Engineer / Java Programmer
- Python Developer – London £40K-£60K
- Java developers / London / Finance – up to 100K!!
- Java Software Developers - Financial - up to £75k
- Graduate C++ Developer / Graduate C++ Engineer/
- Graduate Java Developers - Hedge Fund - £50k+
- Graduate Software Developers – Java / C++ / C#