Full Stack Developer - London - £30k - £40k
Do you have 2+ years digital agency experience a Full Stack Developer? This is a great opportunity to work for a highly innovative agency, in the heart of Old Street, central London.
If you are a team player, results-orientated, with a love for all things technology, then you could be the next addition to their tight-knit, expanding development team.
As the company expands, the opportunities are limitless!
The company is looking for somebody with lots of enthusiasm for what they do; producing top-quality code to a high standard alongside like-minded individuals with the same passion for technology.
You will be self-motivated, creative, organised, and results driven with a proven ability to work successfully under tight project deadlines.
Skills and experience:
·Experience in a UK digital agency
·Ability to build sites and API's and PHP laravel 5
·Linux command line
·Experience in test-driven development
·Innovative ‘Can-do' attitude
·Appreciation for UX design, collaborating with the design team
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a talented and creative Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for working on multiple projects across the business, often with varied requirements.
Developing the front-end of creative marketing campaigns and larger functional sites and interfaces.
You will be transforming innovative design into pixel-perfect web pages, functioning on modern and old technologies.
No two days will ever be the same!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company is a successful and rapidly expanding digital agency based in the buzzing area of Old Street, only a ten-minute walk away from the Shoreditch, and the City of London.
They take pride in doing what they do - which they do really, really well - creating market leading user-interfaces.
They have one aim- to make their customers happy….
And with the combination of a youthful and experienced team, you could become part of their brilliant success story.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
This opportunity offers a starting salary of up to £ 40k, depending on experience.
The company is based in a trendy area of Old Street, with state-of the art offices in a vibrant location filled with bars, pubs, cinemas and green spaces.
They offer a fun and creative environment to work, with a like-minded team, as well as endless opportunities to grow with the business, and contribute ideas.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity in your career as a Full Stack Developer, then get in touch with an updated copy of your CV and why you would be a good fit for the role.
firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on 0207 6554671 and we can discuss whether this opportunity is right for you!
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - Marlow - £22k - £28k
- Senior Project Engineer - London - £35k - £45k
- Junior QA Tester - London - £25k - £30k
- Senior Devops Engnieer - London - £55k - £80k
- IT Support Analyst - Guildford - £33k
- Senior SQL Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- Cloud Application Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Java Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Senior Consultant - Risk Advisory - London - £38k - £45k
- Consultant - Risk Advisory - Central London - Up to £31k
- Project Coordinator - London - £30k - £35k
- Agile Coach - London - Up to £650 Per Day
- Business Systems Analyst - Central London - £40k - £50k
- Cyber Security Consultant - London - Up to £550 Per Day
- Junior Python Developer - London - £25k - £28k
- Graduate Front End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Experienced 2nd Line Engineer - Central London - Up to £33k
- Mid-Level C#/ASP.Net Developer - London - £30k - £40k
- Junior Back End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - Central London - £45k - £65k