Front End Developer - London - £30k - £45k
Are you a creative and motivated Front End Developer with 3 years in the industry, looking to take your coding and design skills to the next level? A successful mail-order company in Camden, north London, is looking for a talented individual to hit the ground running and work within a close-knit marketing team.
If you are ready to take on more responsibilities, and work alongside a fun-loving, motivated team, then this is an opportunity you will not want to miss out on.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company is a market-leading and fast-growing, print and online mail-order platform that have a huge offering of a wide range of practical products at a great value for their customers.
Originally a sole mail-order business, this company have seen a rapid increase in their online presence, with their offers regularly featured by the Daily Mirror, Daily Express, Daily Mail, and Radio Times.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an experienced Front End Developer, you will be responsible for the development of creative and visually exciting creative marketing creatives.
You will not be afraid of a challenge, and will have the ability to come up with creative solutions and compromises.
Other responsibilities include:
·Improve, troubleshoot and maintain features for new and existing products
·Work with Back End Developers from third-party agency as and when needed
·Working on the company's CMS and conversion rate optimisation platform (with training provided)
·Working with back-end developers to make any required adjustments as and when needed
·Management and maintenance of domain registration/hosting accounts
You will be self-motivated, and a fast learner, with a work-hard play hard spirit.
You will should have demonstrable experience of working in a high-pressured commercial environment, with a passion for all things coding, design and digital, as well as being enthusiastic, hungry to learn and a keen problem solver.
Skills and experience
· Minimum 2-4 years' experience working as a Front-End Developer in a commercial environment
· Experience working on large scale websites and projects
· Excellent knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
· Angular, React, Backbone, Ajax, Jasmine, Node
· Responsive and mobile-first web-development (use of Bootstrap)
· Understanding of cross-browser and cross-device compatibility
· A strong sense of good UX, design & online branding
· Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop and Dreamweaver (or Sublime Text)
ABOUT THE REWARDS
This opportunity offers a starting salary of up to £45k, depending on experience.
Not only is this an excellent opportunity to progress your Development career with a motivated a highly successful digital marketing team, you will also have have training support to develop your skills further and you'll be welcomed as part of the family from day one, being invited to attend regular social events.
HOW TO APPLY
If you want to take the next step in your career, working with a creative and supportive team, then get in touch ASAP.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on 02076557671 and we can discuss the role in more detail, and whether this opportunity of right for you!
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - Central London - £20 - £25k
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - Central London - £22- £25k
- Software Asset Management - London - £42k - £48k
- Software Licence Compliance Manager - London - £50k - £60k
- Senior Software Developer - London - £350 - £400 Per Day
- Senior Software Developer - London - £50k - £60k
- Commercial Systems Analyst - London - £40k - £50k
- Front End / UI Developer - South West London - £28k - £35k
- Full Stack Web Developer - London - £30k - £40k
- Senior Android Developer - London - £50k - £70k
- 1st Line Support - Uxbridge - £18k -£22k
- Delivery Manager - London - £550 - £600 Per Day
- Business Analyst - London - £400 - £500 Per Day
- Senior DevOps Engineer - London - £60k - £80k
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - Marlow - £22k - £28k
- Senior Project Engineer - London - £35k - £45k
- Junior QA Tester - London - £25k - £30k
- Senior Devops Engnieer - London - £55k - £80k
- IT Support Analyst - Guildford - £33k
- Senior SQL Developer - London - £40k - £50k