Band 4 Information and Data Analyst
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the NHS as a Band 4 Information and Data Analyst for a Healthy Minds - Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) service in the Manchester area.
The post is Band 4 paying £12-£13p/hr Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week) for duration of 3 months, with likely extension.
The service is looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
Data quality is an important aspect of achieving success in service outcomes.
Routine outcome measurement is central to the IAPT model and reliable data is a key factor in the reporting of key performance indicators to the local clinical organisations who report on the IAPT data nationally.
The post is designed to improve the efficiencies and data quality of the service and will provide valued input to the clinical services as well as serving performance and information department and discussions with local Clinical Commissioning groups (CCGs).
The role will primarily work with clinicians and service managers to improve data quality within the service and work to and improve data submissions to the Trust's established systems in reporting IAPT data.
Although not essential, you will ideally, have experience of working with IAPT services, at minimum the successful candidate must have NHS experience.
As an experienced administrator or a professional qualified in Information Management and Technology (IM&T), the successful application must have experience working with clinical reporting systems.
The successful application must work to tight deadlines in the performance of key administration tasks and you will have good IT knowledge and report writing skills and experience of data analysis in NHS systems, using Excel or other databases.
You must possess good interpersonal skills which will allow you to be an effective team player, liaise with other agencies and senior staff, analyse complex information and make it simple for non-technical staff and clinicians, work on your own initiative and as part of a dedicated team, make constructive use of supervision, present to groups of people and take an innovative approach to problem solving.
Interested? Please call Carly Harrison on (01772) 208963 or alternatively send a fully updated CV and contact details in return email.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months+
- Rate: £12 - £13 per hour
- Location: Manchester, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-08-14 23:35:02 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland