Hospital Discharge - Social Worker - Suffolk - up to £28p/h
Hospital Discharge - Social Worker - Suffolk - up to £28 per hour
Suffolk County Council are looking for a social worker to join their Hospital Discharge Team in Ipswich.
The post would be based at the Care Co-ordination centre in Ipswich, working with the The Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust.
It is a busy team and they are looking for someone capable of working at a fast pace and under pressure.
The manager is looking for someone to join the team as soon as possible, and they would like to have somebody on the team by mid-August for this 3 - 6 month contract.
Benefits of the role:
- Supportive environment
- Passionate and tight knit management structure
- Pay rate up to £28 per hour
To be considered for this role as a Adults Hospital Social Worker, you will have:
- Post qualified experience working with adults, ideally in a Hospital setting
- Experience of adults safeguarding
- Experience of reviews and assessments
Duties as a Adults Hospital Social Worker:
- Assessments of service users in the Hospital
- Facilitating safe and timely discharge from hospital
- Section 2s and 5s
- Setting up support
- Carrying out Mental Capacity Act assessments and Best Interest Decisions
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Working co-operatively in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Admission avoidance
The successful candidate will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A car driver
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Staff Nurse - PICU - (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Staff Nurse (RMN) - Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit
- Nurse Ward Manager - PICU (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Social Worker - Looked After Children/Leaving Care (LAC)
- Social Worker - Looked After Children - Bristol - £28 per hour
- Social Worker - Children In Need - Cambridge - £28 per hour
- Social Worker -Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) -Darlington
- Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Dorset - £31 p/h
- Practice Manager -Children's Safeguarding Team-Northamptonshire
- Social Work - Reablement- Waltham Forest - £26 - 28 per hour
- Social Worker - Adoption - Somerset - up to £31p/h
- Children Protection - Social Worker - Kirklees - £30 per hour
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Birmingham
- Child Protection - Social Worker - Stockport - £25.02 per hour
- Adult Review Team - Social Worker - Wiltshire - £25 per hour
- Social Worker - Children in Need - 0 - 12 Team - Dorset - £31ph
- Principal Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Cardiff
- Social Worker -Adults Learning Disability Team - Coventry-£25ph
- Social Worker - Fostering Team - Gloucestershire - Up to £31ph
- Occupational Therapist -Adults Community - Guilford -£25-£30ph