Social Worker - Adults Community - 3 Vacancies! - Liverpool
Social Worker - Adults Community - 3 Vacancies! - Liverpool - £21.14ph
Liverpool are looking for 3 social workers to join neighbourhood teams in different locations.
The teams offer the potential for lengthy contracts and supportive management.
Ideally the authority requires previous post qualified experience but are open to considering less for the right candidates especially if they have experience with the Liqud Logic system.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Community Social Worker:
- Supportive team
- Long term opportunity
- £21.14 pay rate
- Requirements for the position:
- HCPC registered
Good working knowledge of relevant legislation and policy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organise workload set priorities and demonstrate problem solving skills.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK license
As an experienced Adults Community Social Worker, your duties will include:
- Working with vulnerable adults, particularity with older people and physical disabilities
- Assessing the needs of service users and arranging packages of care in line with the Care - Act 2014
- Reviewing and reassessing care plans
- Managing complex cases
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults; full investigations depending on experience
- Risk assessments
- Mental capacity assessments
- Liaising effectively with families and carers
- Multi-disciplinary team meetings
- Participating in supervision
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
“Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Newly Qualified Staff Nurse - RGN - Elderly & Dementia
- Physiotherapist - MSK - Dumfries & Galloway - £24-28 Per Hour
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse RGN or RMN - Community
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Community
- Deputy Ward Manager - RMN - Rehabilitation & Recovery
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse - RGN or RMN - Community
- Occupational Therapist - NHS / Local Authority - Cheshire
- Physiotherapist - NHS / Private - Gloucester - £23 to £32ph
- Occupational Therapist - NHS / Local Authority - Gloucester
- Sonographer - NHS / Private Hospitals -Band 7 -London -£28-32ph
- Radiographer –NHS /Private Hospitals -Band 5 – London -£18-32ph
- Adults Learning Disability Social Worker - Cumbria - Workington
- Child Protection Team - Assistant Team Manager - Swindon -
- MASH Team - Senior Social Worker - Wolverhampton - £30 per hour
- Approved Mental Health Team -AMHP -Adults Services Team -Surrey
- Social Worker - Transitions - Cardiff - up to £28 per hour
- Child Sexual Exploitation - Practice Manager -Lancashire -£35ph
- Team Manager - Children & Families Team - Norfolk - £38p/h
- Team Manager - Children with Disabilities - Somerset - £41p/h
- Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Leicestershire