Administration Support Assistant
Nationwide Placements are seeking an experienced Administration Support Assistant for a leading client in the Financial Services company.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative and expanding company whilst earning a competitive salary (depending on experience), in an office environment that captures a great team spirit.
As an Administration Support Assistant your daily duties will include, but are not limited to: -
- Extensive multiple diary management
Deliver support to visiting employees from other offices.
- Book meeting rooms
- Arrange senior level meetings and co-ordinate
- Dealing with all AD-hoc administration/projects across whole department
- Administrative duties involving extensive travel itineraries, arranging visas, booking accommodation/car hire/currency and processing all expenses and invoice claims using on line systems.
To be successful in this role, as an Administration Support Assistant you must have previous Administration experience.
Ideally you will have some exposure to working in the banking industry, but this is not essential as full training will be provided.
You will have immaculate personal presentation along with excellent communication skills.
This is a great opportunity to become a member of a high powered team in a leading Investment bank! As an Administration Assistant you will receive a competitive base salary, excellent benefits and training to improve your current skill set and ensures promotion!!
Want to find out more? Apply online today!
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Lettings Negotiator
- Parking Host/Attendant
- CCTV Installation
- Press & Media Officer with EU languages
- Finance and Administration Assistant
- Business Sales Manager
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Gas Supervisor
- Night Safety and Security Assistant
- Marketing Manager
- Kitchen Assistants
- Team Leader
- Valeter / Car Cleaner
- Depot Hygiene / Cleaning Manager
- Nursery Assistant
- Call Centre Agent
- Sales Executive
- School Secretary
- Generic Lighting Technician