Nationwide Placements are now seeking a number of Picker's/Packer's to work with our client a leading manufacturer, who due to an increase in demand is now looking to expand their current team.
This is a great opportunity to start your career in production, with the opportunity for career advancement and a good basic salary.
As a Picker/Packer your daily responsibilities will include:
- Receiving and sorting stock as and when delivered
- Ensure details are correctly logged
- Labelling packages and ensuring they are sealed correctly
- Stock audits
- Deal with queries
- General Picking/Packing duties
Want to find out more? Apply online today!
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Lettings Negotiator
- Parking Host/Attendant
- CCTV Installation
- Press & Media Officer with EU languages
- Finance and Administration Assistant
- Business Sales Manager
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Gas Supervisor
- Night Safety and Security Assistant
- Marketing Manager
- Kitchen Assistants
- Team Leader
- Valeter / Car Cleaner
- Depot Hygiene / Cleaning Manager
- Nursery Assistant
- Call Centre Agent
- Sales Executive
- School Secretary
- Generic Lighting Technician