Job Title: Training Manager
Location: London although some travel will be involved
Salary Package: £30,000 - £35,000
My client is looking for a Training Manager to join their organisation in this newly created role due to the company’s expansion.
You will be responsible for the development, implementation and co-ordination of all training activities across the business
Responsible for the formulation, writing and delivery of training courses to meet the needs of the business.
Adapting materials and training style to business objectives using structured training creation techniques
Constant review of all training materials to keep them up to date
Managing the training budget
To manage and organise your own workload and to consistently meet deadlines.
Experience in a training manager role in the hospitality, leisure, pub or food retail sector
Ability to mentor graduates through to managers across the business
Real passion for training
Creative and forward thinking
Please get in touch if this role sounds like what you are looking for. Send an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0207 790 2666.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector.
We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
We give away fantastic prizes...
- Start: ..
- Duration: ..
- Rate: Â£30k - 35k per year + ..
- Location: London, Greater London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Human_Resources
- Recruiter: Core Recruitment
- Contact: Amma owusu-afriyie
- Tel: 02077902666
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: AO7487
- Posted: 2016-08-12 10:22:31 -
- View all Jobs from Core Recruitment
More Jobs from Core Recruitment
- Switched on Assistant Reception Manager- Oxford Hotel
- Accounts Assistant/Payroll Superstar- Hospitality Industry
- Central Bookings Manager - Leading Club Brand - Central London - Â£22,000
- Restaurant Manager - Gorgeous Hotel- Cambridge
- GENERAL MANAGER, New Opening, Gastro pub in Sevenoaks
- Meeting and Events Sales Executive for Leading London Sports Venue Â£24,000
- General Manager needed - British Pub - PARIS, France - 35,000€ + bonus
- National Account Manager
- Assistant General Manager - High End Restaurant - London
- Assistant Manager for Fresh Food Restaurant Brighton
- General Manager - HIGH END COUNTRY RESTAURANT
- Retail Multi Unit Manager
- Retail Multi Unit Manager
- Job Title: General Manager - Kingston Upon Thames
- Assistant Manager in Surrey, food led restaurant/pub, LIVE IN ROLE
- Assistant Manager in Canary Whaft - Lovely venue, mix of wet and dry sales
- Junior Assistant Manager - Wine Bar & Dining Concept - London (The City)
- General Manager - City of London, Wine bar, M-F site, 32/35k
- Account Manager
- Cleaning Account Manager