IT Helpdesk ISP Service Operations - West Yorkshire
I am currently seeking an IT Helpdesk ISP Service Operations to work West Yorkshire.
Candidates must have previous experience working in an IT helpdesk environment with the ability to work to SLA's and to try to resolve any issue's at the first point of contact.
Ideal candidates will have experience of Internet service provision and the knowledge to provide this level of support to end service users.
This is a temporary vacancy for a minimum of 6 months with a possibility for extension.
If you are interested please contact Andy at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208958 or email email@example.com
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland