Residential Childcare Workers (SHB)
Our client provides personalised packages of care and education to children and young people in therapeutic environments.
They work with young people with extensive, complex and enduring needs who display high risk behaviours.
My client homes deal with young people 8-18.
Each home has its own qualified and experienced Registered Manager, as well as it's own dedicated staff team that provide risk assessed support and supervision.
We require permanent full-time Residential Childcare staff for a number of their care homes across Stoke On Trent
Candidates must have previous experience in a residential childcare setting, an NVQ level 3 (or equivalent) In relevant qualification.
Candidate must be flexible and be able to work unsocial hours when necessary.
The salary for the role is £7.80-£8.80 SHB (Sexualized harmful behaviours) roles.
This role also has a fantastic list of benefits too many to list
To apply for this role please forward a CV online.
More Jobs from Recruiting for Care
- Care Support Workers - Letchworth (full or part-time)
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Milton Keynes
- Support Worker
- Team Leader – LD, Woolton
- Newly Qualified Nurse
- Care Support Workers - Baldock (£17,680)
- Domiciliary Care Workers - Hitchin (£17,680)
- Care Support Workers - Stevenage (full or part-time)
- Registered General Nurse
- Registered General Nurse (RGN) required for Days in Preston
- Occupational Health Advisor Team Leader
- Home Manager - RGN or RMN with an active PIN
- Registered Nurse - BRAND NEW’ boutique Nursing Home
- Nursing Home Deputy Manager - RGN or RMN with an active PIN
- Registered Homecare Manager
- Paramedic - Disability Analyst - Poole
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Cardiff
- OHA Team Leader - London
- RGN - Staff Nurse, Days
- Senior Care Assistant - Ormskirk - Permanent - Days & Nights