Learning and Development Manager
Job Title: Learning and Development Manager
Salary Package: £35,000 - £40,000
I am currently looking for a Learning and Development Manager to join my client’s hospitality organisation and become an integrated part of the team.
Responsibility for the Learning and Development strategy to promote and develop learning as one of our key engagement and retention strategies
Consistently reviewing and updating learning programmes, developing content and taking on board the feedback from our teams
Working with our external suppliers to deliver Supervisory and Management Development Programmes
Management of our learning programmes – graduate management programme, internships, work experience, cross training, apprenticeships
Responsibility for training budget, managing a cost effective department, monitoring L&D metrics and ROI
Involvement in some People and Development areas, contributing to the wider team goals and providing learning solutions for some of the HR challenges within the business
Training background preferably within the hospitality or luxury retail sector
Must have previous experience training Managers and great coaching skills
A resilient nature and ability to take on board feedback to evolve the learning and development delivery
Ability to build great rapport and relationships
Great attention to detail
Please get in touch if this role sounds like what you are looking for. Send an email with your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 0207 790 2666.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector.
We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
We give away fantastic prizes...
- Start: ..
- Duration: ..
- Rate: Â£35k - 40k per year + ..
- Location: London, Greater London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Human_Resources
- Recruiter: Core Recruitment
- Contact: Amma owusu-afriyie
- Tel: 02077902666
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: AO7488
- Posted: 2016-08-12 11:03:28 -
- View all Jobs from Core Recruitment
More Jobs from Core Recruitment
- Head of Regional Operations - Nationwide - Â£75,000
- Assistant Manager, East London -Smaller growing pub company Â£24,000 - Â£25,000 MAYBE LIVE IN!!
- Business Analyst - Food business
- General Manager- High-end CafÃ© style restaurant- London- up to Â£45k
- General Manager, Hoxton - Looking for Individuals!
- Accounts Payable / Accounts Assistant- Hospitality Industry
- General Manager for Multi-Revenue F&B Businesses
- Accounts Payale / Accounts Assistant- Hospitality Industry
- SALES MANAGER - Branded hotel in London - up to Â£32000 + excellent bonus
- Assistant Manager - Exciting and Busy Bar and Restaurant - Reading - up to Â£23,000
- Deputy Manager - Exciting and Busy Bar and Restaurant - Aberdeen - up to Â£25,000
- Front Office Manager - Luxury Hotel in York - up to Â£35000
- Maitre D' - New Opening- Mayfair
- Assistant Manager - Holborn - Fantastic Multi Revenue Venue! Â£32,000 plus bonus
- Assistant Manager - West End - Â£23,000 to Â£25,000 plus service charge
- Hotel General Manager - North West - up to Â£75k + bonus
- Front of House Manager - Country House Hotel in Hampshire - Â£30000
- Cinema General Manager - Greater London - up to Â£35,000
- Restaurant Manager needed for amazing Ice-cream concept - Southall - Â£25,000
- General Manager high profile restaurant - Bath - Â£40,000