Tudor Employment Agency are currently recruiting for a Service Engineer to cover the Oxfordshire location.
Our Client is a market leader in Europe for Lifting Tables, Dock Levellers and Loading Bay equipment.
They offer service maintenance; repair and emergency call outs.
Our Client is looking for a qualified and experienced Loading Bay engineer to join their service department.
Please note: To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- 3 years’ experience repairing and servicing Loading Bay Equipment (Dock Levellers; Hinge Lip & Telescopic Lip, Industrial Doors, Hydraulic Lifting Tables)
- Industrial Door experience would be advantageous
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations City & Guilds 2382 – 12
- Ability to weld
Candidates MUST hold a valid driving license
Candidates MUST hold CSCS cards and IPAF Licenses
- Field Based
- Your daily tasks will focus on the servicing and maintenance of Loading Bay Equipment (Dock Levellers; Hinge Lip & Telescopic Lip, Industrial Doors, Hydraulic Lifting Tables)
- You will be responsible for carrying out electrical, mechanical and visual checks
- You will have to repairing hydraulics, control panels, wiring and hinge systems
- Other work will include managing stock levels, completing reports/forms and issuing test certificates
Please note: Candidates will be required to do occasional stop outs (accommodation, breakfast and evening meals included).
Candidates will also be required to be on call 1 in 7 weeks.
Hours of work: 7.00am - 5.00pm
Salary/Rate: Negotiable + Company Vehicle + Overtime
If you would like to be considered for this position or require further information please call our office on 01922 725445.
Or submit your CV to email@example.com Alternatively, submit your contact details and we will call you.
More Jobs from Tudor Employmet
- Fitness Instructor
- Drivers - Perry Barr
- Driver Birmingham
- Container Class 1 Contracted Full time Â£11.00 - Â£13.00
- Maintenance Engineer
- Parcel Sorter - Cannock
- FLT Counterbalance
- Part Time Parcel Sorters - Cannock
- Parcel Sorter - Essington
- Permanent Night Warehouse Operatives
- CLASS 1 DRIVER
- Class 2 Driver PERMANENT CONTRACT FULLTIME
- HGV CLASS 2 Contract full-time
- HGV CLASS 2 WEEKLY BOOKED
- DRIVER 7.5T CONTRACT FULL TIME WORK
- Production Operative Â£7.70 ph
- HGV C+E Class 1 Â£9.00 - Â£12.00ph WEEKLY BOOKED
- HGV CLASS 1 LOW-LOADER NEEDED
- Class 1 driver (Â£9.50 - Â£11.00)
- HGV C CLASS 2 Â£10.00 - Â£12.50 CONTRACT POSSIBLY PERM