Graduate Management Consultant
GRADUATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT
£23,000 - £27,000 Basic Plus Bonus and Excellent Benefits
Hampshire, Just outside Reading
This Graduate Management Consulting programme is widely recognised for turning bright, ambitious Graduates into expert Management Consultants.
Their clients are some of the most successful and forward thinking company's s across a variety of sectors including banking, financial services, IT services, transport, construction, telecoms and energy.
The focus is always on delivering them sustainable performance improvements.
The position starts on the sales side working in the sales office speaking to customers over the phone.
You will also be out of the office on more consulting opportunities, workshops, training courses and shadowing sales visits to the executives you are speaking with on the phone.
Due to the close-knit culture that comes with working for a large Blue Chip company, you will have the exclusive opportunity of working first hand with the Senior Management Team.
You will be encouraged to write white papers, blogs, give presentations and much more during your first 18 months.
- Must have previous work experience, including internships and temporary placements.
- Achieved a university degree, ideally 2:1, and strong ‘A' levels or equivalent if taken outside the UK.
- A genuine interest in business and consulting.
- Creative thinking and the ability to seek innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; the ability to interact effectively with clients and build relationships.
- A high level of confidence and a positive ‘can-do' attitude.
- A team-focused attitude, with the ability to confidently carry out projects independently also.
- An aptitude for hard work and the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently.
- Flexibility to adapt to change in a fast-moving, project-based consulting environment.
- Either living or willing to relocate to within 45 minutes of the Hampshire office, which is just outside Reading.
Benefits including BUPA healthcare plan and 5 weeks' holiday
More Jobs from GetRecruited UK Ltd
- GRADUATE MATHEMATICS CONSULTANT
- PARALEGAL - CLINICAL NEGLIGENCE
- Graduate Business Development Executive
- Business Development Manager
- Part Time Sales Executive
- Branch Administrator
- MORTGAGE BROKER - OTE £60K+!!
- ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT - BOOKKEEPING
- Business Development Executive- Digital Marketing / Media
- Marketing Executive (Travel Industry)
- Ecommerce and Marketing Executive
- SALES ADVISOR - INSURANCE
- Part Time Financial Administrator
- Client Relationship Administrator
- Mortgage Advisor
- Part Time Financial Administrator / Parraplanner
- Graduate - Italian Speaking Sales Advisor
- Marketing Manager
- Internal Sales Executive