Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN - Prestigious Nursing Home
Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN - Prestigious Nursing Home - Prescott, Merseyside - Salary £15 per hour
Contract: 37.5 Hours Nights or 25 Hours Days
I have just started to recruit for a prestigious nursing home for the Elderly, some patients with non-challenging Dementia in Prescott, Merseyside.
I am looking for Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Nurse (RMN) with experience working with the elderly in a similar setting.
You will have some experience or be willing to learn; Tracheostomy, Peg feeds, IV Cannulation, Catheters male & female.
The beautifully presented old Victorian building recently received a fully compliant rating from the CQC in a glowing report which stated the home was extremely close to gaining an outstanding in all aspects of the report.
This home always has a waiting list of patients due to its fantastic reputation in the North West.
All nursing staff have been with the company for a long time and are highly skilled due to how much the company invests into its staff.
You will receive support from a variety of senior staff and external training companies.
They are looking for; flexible, positive and skilled RGN or RMN to join their close knit team of nurses.
Working here is an excellent opportunity to enhance your nursing skills and be part of a real family atmosphere where staff and residents share the same positive frame of mind whilst also receiving an industry leading salary in the process.
As a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN), you will have:
-A Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Nurse (RMN) qualification
-A current registration with the NMC
-The legal right to work in the UK
If you would like to hear more about this Fantastic Opportunity, please call Jordan on 0161 235 6953 or to apply, please forward your CV to email@example.com!
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Newly Qualified Staff Nurse - RGN - Elderly & Dementia
- Physiotherapist - MSK - Dumfries & Galloway - £24-28 Per Hour
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse RGN or RMN - Community
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Community
- Deputy Ward Manager - RMN - Rehabilitation & Recovery
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse - RGN or RMN - Community
- Occupational Therapist - NHS / Local Authority - Cheshire
- Physiotherapist - NHS / Private - Gloucester - £23 to £32ph
- Occupational Therapist - NHS / Local Authority - Gloucester
- Sonographer - NHS / Private Hospitals -Band 7 -London -£28-32ph
- Radiographer –NHS /Private Hospitals -Band 5 – London -£18-32ph
- Adults Learning Disability Social Worker - Cumbria - Workington
- Child Protection Team - Assistant Team Manager - Swindon -
- MASH Team - Senior Social Worker - Wolverhampton - £30 per hour
- Approved Mental Health Team -AMHP -Adults Services Team -Surrey
- Social Worker - Transitions - Cardiff - up to £28 per hour
- Child Sexual Exploitation - Practice Manager -Lancashire -£35ph
- Team Manager - Children & Families Team - Norfolk - £38p/h
- Team Manager - Children with Disabilities - Somerset - £41p/h
- Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Leicestershire