Do you have previous office management experience?
Are you looking for a new role within a growing company with the chance of future progression?
If this sounds like you please read on!
Duties to Include:
- Responsible for the day to day management of the Purchasing department and National Accounts Administration
- Monitor and execute internal purchase order performance management systems and total cost capturing
- Monitor and maintain operational Key performance indicator software
- Contract negotiation and supplier management including supplier performance
- Liaise and support the sales team, both national and field sales
- Work directly with category product managers to ensure master costings are up to date and uploaded to ensure seamless PO placement and margin reporting
- Working alongside Directors on cost improvement projects
- Supporting the Commercial Director in the day to day operations of the business.
- Good people management skills
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Excel and basic IT systems
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent procurement acumen and strong communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good presentation skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Minimum A level Educated
- 3 years in a similar office management role
- A Degree or equivalent in Office management would be beneficial however not essential.
Hours: Full time, Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Location: Hinxworth, Hertfordshire
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Aspire Cambridge Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.
More Jobs from Aspire Cambridge Ltd
- Recruitment and HR Coordinator
- HGV Class 1 Driver
- Finance Assistant
- HGV / LCV Technician (Mechanic)
- Administrator (Chinese Speaking)
- Production Supervisor
- CNC Miller (NIGHTS)
- *URGENT REQUIREMENT* Retail Assistant X 2 - Food Stand - Grand Arcade
- Head Housekeeper
- CNC Miller
- Junior Sous Chef
- Senior Sous Chef
- Kitchen Porter
- Events Manager
- Chef de Partie
- Pastry Chef