Primary Teaching Assistant
THE SCHOOL: This 3 form entry Primary school boast a very happy school community with excellent relationships between adults and children based on mutual respect and understanding.
Rated ‘GOOD' by OFSTED in 2015, they have a long track record of producing some excellent results in and outside of the classroom.
THE ROLE: They are looking for a flexible, proactive and confident Teaching Assistant to join their school from September, for the full academic year with the view for extension to a permanent post for the right candidate.
The successful TA will be required to work across all Key Stages, providing classroom support and interventions where required.
TO APPLY: Please contact Thames Teachers or email your applications to find out more about this role and to apply.
Thames Teachers will run an initial interview followed by a formal interview and lesson observation at the school.
Offers are subject to vetting checks.
THAMES TEACHERS: We are a small but effective agency, run by teachers.
We specialize in recruiting for and on the behalf of London based schools only.
We cover long-term, permanent and daily recruitment requirements for schools in Greater London.
We are fast becoming known as the agency that provides an excellent service while paying the highest rates, GUARANTEED!
More Jobs from Thames Teachers
- Early year’s practitioner
- SEND TA
- SEND TA
- PART-TIME YEAR 3 TEACHER
- Cover supervisor South East London
- 1:1 Part time SEND TA
- SEND TA
- Head of Drama
- ENGLISH TEACHER
- HEAD OF MUSIC/MUSIC TEACHER
- Graduate TA - Secondary - Tower Hamlets
- Early Years Teaching Assistant
- EARLY YEARS TEACHING ASSISTANT
- RECEPTION TEACHING ASSISTANT
- 1:1 Learning Support Assistant - Year 2
- ENGLISH TEACHER - SEND SCHOOL
- DRAMA TEACHER - PREP SCHOOL
- YEAR 4 TEACHER - PREP SCHOOL
- YEAR 5 TEACHER
- Primary Teaching Assistant