VP of GCP QA for reputable CRO
Are you a professional that has had previous experience working in GCP quality assurance and looking for an exhilarating opportunity to further your career? Then look no further.
- As it is a continuation of GCP, a proactive approach is required to develop team leading skills and there's an opportunity for you to contribute to the overall quality of clinical trials.
- As a company that is still relatively small within the pharmaceutical industry, they are offering superb benefits such as employee of the quarter, private healthcare and life assurance as a way to show recognition and appreciation for your hard work.
- There are more than 200 highly trained specialists ranging from study set-up to data analysis/reporting, all working in harmony to provide a professional and supportive environment for you to work in.
This is an exciting opportunity not to be missed.
Please send a word copy of your CV to Reena Patel at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact me on 0203 519 1775.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Spécialiste en élastomères pour opportunité incroyable
- Experte in NMR - Überragende Arbeitsgelegenheit
- Directeur Commercial en Alsace - +/- 90k€
- Chef de marché dans les peintures et vernis
- Commercial RMN Food ou Clinique
- Aménagement extérieur -Vente!
- Recherche chimiste expert(e) caoutchouc
- Year 6 Class Teacher - Outstanding Head Teacher
- Associate Director Biometrics – Expanding CRO
- Director of Statistics - Global Pharma - Germany
- SAS Programmer - International exposure - Germany
- Statistician - Global Pharma - Berlin
- Principle statistician – Amazing team environment
- Data Standards Expert - Cutting edge systems
- Statistical expert – Training available – (NRW) Germany
- Home Based Supervising Social Worker - North East
- Form F Assessor - Coventry -Ad Hoc work
- Head Quality - Austrian MedTech - Key management role
- Laboratorieingejör - Pharmaceutical - Sweden
- Quality Manager - Head of Quality - Sweden