QI Specialist - Dynamic role!
My client, one of the most well recognised and prestigious CRO's in the industry is looking for an experienced Quality Issues Specialist to join their team of professionals on a permanent basis.
Along with this position comes the flexibility to be home-based and develop and progress on your skill set with the company - they're known for their outstanding training programmes!
- Providing consultation to project teams and functions on complex GCP questions.
- Tracks questions and answers to document frequently asked questions (FAQs) and propose strategies for improvement of quality and compliance based on the FAQs.
- Reviews a subset of the “critical” reported Quality Issues.
Ensures that the information entered by the reporters is of high quality, includes the problem statement, the root cause of the Quality Issue, the corrective actions, and the preventive actions.
- Escalates Quality Issues in line with regulatory requirements (e.g.
- Line management responsibilities for staff members: May participate in and manage activities such as interviewing and selection, job description preparation, professional development, goal setting, performance management, coaching and mentoring, employee counselling, and separations.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Primary School Teachers Wanted. Interviewing now!
- Science Teacher (Chemistry)- Good Ofsted.
- Medical Information - Get into industry! - Bulgaria
- Team Leader Medical Education- Germany HQ
- CRA Monitor–Leading Devices–Close-Knit Team- FRA/ENG/DUT
- Head of Project Management - Italian Speaking Switzerland
- Senior Development Engineer - Cardiovascular
- Chargé Qualité – Leader Mondial - Implants Innovants
- Production Supervisor Leicester £20-25K
- Field service engineer/international exposure/niche sector
- Bachelor in Engineering And German Speaking?
- Physiologist – Respiratory Trials - London
- QA Senior Manager - manufacturing - career progression
- Form F Assessors Required - Torquay
- Form F Assessors Required - Buckinghamshire
- Safeguarding ATM - Senior Pracs Step Up
- Safeguarding Team Manager - Turnaround Project
- Exp Medical Writer (Regulatory) Home-Based
- MASH Team - Senior Social Worker - Supportive Team
- Marketing Manager - International Responsibilities