Regulatory Specialist - Scope for Growth - Hampshire
Our client is the leading manufacturer of Pest Control products that are destined for the public health and crop protection industries.
As a result of growth through acquiring a competitor, they are now looking for a Regulatory Specialist with a focus on Biocides to join their team in the south of England on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for a person who is seeking real growth potential within the role.
You will be joining a small team where each individual member will take on a high level or responsibility offering a real challenge and the chance to enhance your existing skillset.
This will include becoming and expert within authorisations for biocides throughout the EMEA and Far East regions within an expanding team that will lead to future career growth with the option of moving into a more senior position.
- Managing the complex process of dossier compilation for submissions
- Conducting required Safety Assessments for each region/country
- Ensuring approvals with regulatory bodies in new markets
- Develop strong relationships with Regulatory Authorities
- Setting up Project Management Plans
- A scientific education within Biology or Chemistry
- Knowledge of international registrations with Biocides
- Strong experience within European registrations is essential
- A double competency with Biocides and Pesticides registrations would be advantageous
- Ability to work in a high pressured environment
- English is mandatory with relevant regional languages a bonus
If you would like to take your career to the next step in a challenging environment with a fast growing organisation, send your CV in an MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 2079 40 21 05 if you have previously registered with NonStop
Regulatory / Registrations / REACh / GHS / CLP / Biocide / Cosmetic / Flavour / Modelling / Modeller / Fragrance / Personal Care / Food / FMCG / Chemicals / Environmental Fate / Toxicology / Toxicologist / Ecotoxicologist / Fate / Human Health / Risk
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Business Development Manager – Finland
- Maths Teacher - 'Outstanding' Leadership & Behaviour
- Maths Teacher - 'Good' School
- English KS3 Co-Ordinator - Academy Trust
- Neolaureato / Ingegneria Meccanica / Medicale
- Auditor Dispositivi Medici Attivi / Internazionale
- Science Teacher - 'Good' School
- Biology / Physics Subject Leader - 'Good' School
- English Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Science Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Field Service Engineers - Blood screening - fluent German
- EU Product Development Manager - Italian Speaking Switzerland
- Field-based Regional Business Manager
- Manager Materials Research
- Medical Writer - transition to Project Manager!
- KS1+ KS2 teachers- NICE primary! NQTs welcome
- ENGLISH LECTURERS- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- GOOD behaviour- YEAR 3- CENTRAL LONDON
- Medical Writer (Regs) - Freelance
- Team Leader - Charity - Become a Child Psychotherapist