Calling all Ex Reps who want to get a travel role in the UK.
My client looking for logical, competitive and motivated people to join our lively team in our new offices.
Ski related experience would also be an advantage, however not essential, as we are currently gearing up to our busy winter holiday booking period.
If you are a team player with great attention to detail and good organisational skills, this could be the role for you.
, Outgoing personality and excellent telephone manner
, Sales experience with the determination to succeed under pressure
, Excellent customer service and telephone manner
, Ability to handle objection and patience with complaints
, Competitive nature is essential - our office is friendly but determined
, Travel/Sales/Customer Care background
, Attention to detail is mandatory
, Computer literate - outlook/excel/word and the aptitude to master our challenging booking system
Each new member of staff is encouraged to help us to grow as a business and, in turn, high achievers are rewarded with an extremely profitable commission package/bonus scheme.
A detailed training programme is in place to ensure you have the product knowledge and booking system familiarity needed to maximise your sales and therefore your commission.
Successful applicants would be under a 6 month temporary contract, with the option to become permanent based on performance.
Benefits include a generous bonus structure, Educational trips to resorts, staff events and discounted Staff Holidays.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £18000 per annum + commision, OTE £24000
- Location: South West London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Travel
- Recruiter: Travel Trade Recruitment
- Tel: 0207 347 5060
- Fax: 020 7347 5061
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-08-12 12:49:54 -
- View all Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Assistant Event Production Manager
- Travel Sales Consultant - Worthing
- Project Communications Manager
- Communications & Engagement Manager
- Event Production Manager
- Travel Sales Consultant
- Specialist Sales Administration Support
- Retail Travel Consultant
- Luxury Home worker
- Luxury and Corporate Travel Consutlant, Stockport
- Reservations Co-ordinator - Cruise
- Events Project Executive, York
- Communications & Content Manager Milton Keynes
- Business Travel Consultant - Warwickshire
- Contracts Data Loader
- Reservations Consultant - European Language
- Travel Agent - IMMEDIANT STARTERS
- Luxury Travel Consultant
- Commercial Executive (OTA)
- Product Manager (Long-haul)