I am looking for a Project Manager with existing experience working on a large Digital Implementation Programme.
My Clients have already gone live and are looking for an individual to help cement targeted levels of channel shift and support a range of enabling activity.
The ideal candidate must have experience within a digital or customer services environment.
There is also an opportunity for the existing Project Manager to be involved in the large WiFi Project.
*Must have Public Sector Experience
I am looking for an individual to have existing experience with the following...
• Web-chat business case build and implementation
• Improvements to our voice recognition platform
• Options appraisal for a potential telephone number rationalisation process
• Specifying and delivering new devices and infrastructure within libraries (to support digital inclusion activity).
• Existing technical knowledge and implementation experience in each of the work stream areas
• Experience of working on a hybrid project management/business analysis skills – this is a hands-on role requiring solutions development as well as project management
• Ability to quickly engage with a large, in flight programme
• Ability to demonstrate the ability to juggle multiple work streams including a mix of technical and change-related deliver ables.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months
- Rate: Â£350 to Â£450 Per: day
- Location: London,England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Contact: Nicola Graham
- Tel: 0121 237 3347
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: Nicola Graham
- Posted: 2016-08-12 14:19:22 -
- View all Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
More Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
- ServiceNow Management Information Analyst
- Lead Scala Developer
- Graduate Developer- Gaming & Gambling
- Graduate Technical Consultant.. IT & Banking
- Graduate .net developer,London,Great training
- C# Application Developer
- Graduate Technical Analyst, Expanding Rapidly
- Graduate Analyst, Excellent academic record
- Graduate Developer, Expanding Software house
- Graduate Developer/Engineer-Software house
- Development Manager
- C# Developer in test.
- Second Line Support Engineer
- Linux Systems Administrator, London, £35K-£45K
- Salesforce Administrator, Weybridge, £30-35K
- 2nd Line Support Engineer
- Applications Developer
- DevOps Engineer
- Service Desk Analyst - application support
- IT Support and Systems Administrator