Business Development Manager, Wood Coatings, 80-90k
This is a business development role with a high technical focus which offers a high level of autonomy and independence and will focus on developing and building up sales in the furniture sector, building new client relationships, further establishing the company's presence in the market and proactively chasing business opportunities, so it's a great fit for anyone who enjoys proactive working and likes creating a network.
You will be responsible for developing the busienss for the company's UV curable range of coating products for wood substrates, focusing on the furniture sector in Europe.
Working closely with the CEE Sales Manager, you will be devising business strategy, conducting market research and analyis, and building sales revenues from the ground up, ensuring a high level of satisfaction in the success you create.
- Mid-size coatings manufacturer with 500 employees worldwide
- Family-owned business with 100 years of history
- Specialise in Wood Coatings including water-based, UV curable and polyurethane 1k and 2k systems
- Focus on furniture and flooring markets
- Market analysis and mapping of the European furniture market
- Proactively appraoching new clients to develop relationships and following up on business leads
- Managing contract tender & negotiation process
- Collaboration with the in-house R&D team to develop custom coating systems
- Formulating sales strategy
- Minimum 7 years experience in the Coatings Industry
- Fluent German and business level English
- Experience of formulating UV curable coatings for wood substrates
- 1 years sales experience of finished coatings essential
For a confidential discussion about this position or other opportunities in Technical Sales or R&D send an up to date Microsoft Word version of your CV to Arthur Mills at NonStop Chemical on email@example.com or call me on +49 892 109 3363.
I am the specialist consultant for Research and Development in the Paints & Coatings Industry.
I offer positions from Associate to Director level with a focus on Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
If you are an R&D professional in Coatings and are looking for new opportunities then please contact me.
Elsewise, if you are looking for skilled individuals in this area to join your company then I would be happy to help.
NonStop Chemical is the specialist agency for recruitment in the Chemicals, Agrochemicals and Cosmetics Industries across Europe.
Having forged our reputation in REACh Regulatory Affairs over the last 7 years we offer clients and candidates industry leading service levels (verified by APSCo) and expert knowledge.
We have individual consultants specialising in R&D, Sales, REACh, Regulatory Affairs, EHS, Geotechnical, Geo-Environmental, Remediation, Contaminated Land, Ecology, Air Quality, Acoustics and Supply Chain.
Sales / Sales Manager / Technical Sales / Coatings / Germany / Switzerland / Austria / Varnish / Paint / German / English / Business Development / Vertrieb / Technischer Vertrieb / Lacke / Deutschland / Schweiz / Österreich / Lack / Farbe / Deutsch / Englisch / UV / Wood / Holz / Lacke
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Leading Academy – GCSE Maths Teacher – Contract to Perm
- English Teaching Jobs, London – GET IN TOUCH TODAY
- Head of QA Operations, Biologics Operations
- ATM - R&A- Start Immediately
- Area Manager - NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- English Teacher part of Academy Trust – South East London
- External QA GMP Manager, Geneva
- Maths Teachers – Academy – Nottinghamshire Start ASAP
- Fachtechnisch verrantwortliche Person/FvP
- Senior Social Worker - MASH - Developing Team
- PARMA- SALES REP. CANALE FARMACIE
- Locum Educational Psychologists required for London Boroughs
- ATM - Locality - Start Immediately
- Medico Pneumologo-Crescita di Carriera-Bologna!
- Regulatory Affairs Manager Rhein Neckar
- Senior Engineering Geologist - Multi-disciplinary Engineering
- Senior/Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principal Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principle Process Engineer - Nuclear NW UK
- Production Scheduler Cambridge £25,000-£32,000