This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
HGV Class 2 Driver
HGV Class 2 Driver
- Are you an experienced HGV Class 2 Driver looking for job security? My client is looking for a HGV Class 2 Driver to join an extremely busy roofing company.
The company is in need of new staff due to the increase in work load.
- HGV Class 2 Driver
- This is a great opportunity for an ambitious HGV Class 2 Driver to join a fast paced, growing roofing company that is a genuine global market leader in its field.
- As a HGV Class 2 Driver, you will be completing various tasks.
- All jobs are completed in line with an agreed schedule and to the quality specifications of the customer.
- The ideal applicant will have a proven track record in a similar role.
- You will have a current HGV licence
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are also important as you will be dealing within internal and external customers at all levels.
- Competitive pay rates
- Looking to start ASAP
- This position offers the right candidate the opportunity to fully immerse themselves with current projects, utilising their hands on capabilities.
- You should also be a self-starter and look at the bigger picture, finding areas for the company as a whole to make improvements and further develop your career.
Please submit your CV via email to apply in the first instance.
More Jobs from GPW Recruitment Services
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Senior Quantity Surveyor (Residential)
- Quantity Surveyor (Residential/Build) - Bournemouth
- Procurement Quantity Surveyor (Student Accommodation/Residentia
- Assistant QS - Student Accommodation - NW OR Bangor
- Multi Skilled Operator
- CNC Wood Machinist Field Service Engineer
- Stock Analyst
- Chartered Building Surveyor (MRICS)
- Panel Wireman
- Field Service Engineer
- Scaffolders x10
- Account Manager/Business Development
- Maintenance Electrician / Multiskilled Engineer Electrical bias
- Lead EC&I Engineer/Responsible Engineer
- Ground worker
- Accounts Administrator