Administrator Required - Long Crendon
Crendon Timber Engineering is a leading designer and manufacturer of engineered timber products. Operating from eight sites around the UK, its Timber Engineering business designs and manufactures Roof Trusses and Engineered Floors.
Due to continued success and growth, we now require an experienced Administrator to join us at our Long Crendon site.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as an Administrator, you will be responsible for the total administration of the Commercial department at Long Crendon, as well as ensuring that all appropriate processes and procedures are followed at all time.
Key responsibilities will also include:
- Log all call offs onto MBA system and distribute to appropriate managers.
- Write and speak to clients regarding projects.
- Ensure that all production details are compliant to Crendon Timber Engineering standards.
- Ensure clients receive all necessary documents and details and that any questions are dealt with correctly and by the correct department.
- Ensure that MBA is updated and that designs are followed up in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all prices and margins are in line with the Company policy and the Company authority matrix is followed correctly and signed off.
- Assist with monthly reports for the Project Coordinator.
- Maintain the office filing system for client documents / projects, including scanning and printing of large format drawings.
- Raise purchase orders for the office in general.
- Provide cover for the Site Administrator when required.
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Administrator, you will be driven, energetic and reliable.
If you have the ability to build and achieve effective working relationships with both internal and external customers, along with high levels of accuracy and attention to details, this may be the role for you.
You will have high levels of interpersonal skills and ability to confidently select appropriate methods of communication, dependent on the task in hand.
Skills and Experience
- Experience of working in an Administrative role within a customer focussed environment.
- Experience of working to targets and deadlines.
- Strong communications skills; written and verbal
- IT literate, with good working knowledge of MS Office, Including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Full driving licence is desirable, but not essential
Rewards & Benefits
In return for your hard work as an Administrator, you will be entitled to:
- Salary dependant on experience
- 30 days holiday per year, including Bank Holidays, increasing to 33 following 1 years full service by 1 January in any given year.
- Contributory Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
f you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Administrator, we want to hear from you.
Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Warehouse Shift Leader
- Multi Drop Driver
- Finance Manager - Automotive
- Apprentice - Administration / Customer Service
- General Sales Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Pastry Chef
- Technical Author
- Office Assistant
- Heating and Plumbing Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- Electrician (Farm Maintenance)
- PR & Events Officer
- Digital Marketing Officer
- Hygiene Operative
- Marketing Manager
- Customer Service Assistant
- LV and HGV Technical Trainer / Assessor
- Software Test Engineer – Automotive Diagnostics
- Air Hygiene Team