Chartered Legal Exec/Licensed Conveyancer - Taunton
Our Client a regional law firm seek a Chartered Legal Executive / Licenced conveyancer to join the conveyancing department in Taunton.
As a Legal Executive / Licensed Conveyancer you will develop and maintain strong and effective relationships with referrers (to include Sales Negotiators, Sales Managers and Sales Directors) and their Solicitors.
You will become a "go to" person for the developer; and to look for opportunities to improve those relationships and/or extend the referral net with developers who are already referring work to us.
Your role will include:
To take primary responsibility for conveyancing issues - this may involve:
Supervising and giving guidance to frontline Paralegals, Assistant Paralegals and Office Administrators or effectively taking over the file
Providing technical expertise in relation to conveyancing issues
Dealing with any contentious client matters ¿ this may be by telephone, in person or by email or letter
You will be offered excellent benefits and a competitive salary
If you wish to apply for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Louise Markendale at Clayton Legal on 01772 259121 for a confidential chat
At Clayton Legal we passionately believe your talent matters, so we specialise in recruiting the best legal talent and connecting this to the right opportunities.
dedicated recruitment team includes Solicitors and lawyers, over 100 years of combined legal recruitment experience, backed by market leading search systems and access to extensive active and passive legal networks.
Clayton Legal is recognised as the talent partner of choice with clients ranging from small legal practices to international and global law firms.
Whether you're looking for total recruitment outsourcing or a single appointment, or an overview of the recruitment market our award recognised service can confidently meet your talent needs
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- Case Management Developer
- Residential Conveyancing Assistant
- Property Paralegal
- Residential Conveyancer
- Senior Clinical Negligence Litigator - Merseyside - £22-25K
- Personal Injury Litigator – Manchester – £25,000
- Conveyancing Legal Secretary - Lancashire - £17-19K
- Clinical Negligence Paralegal - Merseyside - £17-20K
- Conveyancing Legal Scretary - Lancashire - £17-19K
- Personal Injury Fee Earner - Msnchester - £25,000
- Real Estate Associate - London
- Marketing Assistant
- Junior Costs Draftsman - City of London - £ neg.
- Law Costs Draftsman / Costs Paralegal / Costs Lawyer - Ormskirk
- Law Costs Draftsman/ Negotiator/ Costs Lawyer- Manchester
- Law Costs Draftman - Hull - £Neg
- Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
- Clinical Negligence Paralegal
- Law Costs Draftsman (5+yrs exp.) - London - salary negotiable
- Solicitor - Commercial Solicitor - Manchester