Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Community Drug and Alcohol Recovery
Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Community Drug and Alcohol Recovery - East Sussex, South East - Salary £40,223 per annum + up to £5,000 (Retention & Recruitment)
Shifts: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Nurse to join a community drug and alcohol recovery team in East Sussex.
The successful Lead Nurse (RMN or RGN) will be responsible for leading and supervising a team of nurses across the service.
As directed by the Locality Lead and Clinical Services Coordinator, the Lead Nurse will provide a nurse-led clinical service.
, while working within their Medically Assisted Recovery model.
As a Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) your duties will include:
-Assessing clients and developing risk management plans
-Screening for BBV
-Advising clients on medication and substance misuse, and enabling them to access medical care,
-Review medication regimes and assist in the process of referrals for post-treatment recovery support
As a Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) you will have:
-An RGN or RMN qualification
-A current registration with the NMC
-The legal right to work in the UK
-Previous experience of working with drug and alcohol recovery is ideal, but not essential
-Previous experience of leading / managing a team is desirable but applicants' with strong nursing experience and the potential to develop in to management with training and support will be considered.
To apply for this exciting opportunity call Ehsan on 0161 235 6832 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Radiographer - Band 7 - NHS / Private Hospitals – London
- Staff Nurse (RGN) - Neuro Rehabilitation
- Lead Endoscopy Nurse (RGN) - Hospital - Bristol
- Senior Registered General Nurse (RGN) - Surgical Ward
- Social Worker - Safeguarding & Support Team - North London
- Scrub Practitioner - ENT Lead - RGN or ODP - Private Hospital
- Registered General Nurse (RGN) - Surgical ward - Hospital
- Social Worker - Hospital Discharge - Shropshire - £23.16ph
- Registered General Nurse (RGN) - Day surgery - Hospital
- Pre-Assessment Nurse (RGN) - Hospital - Somerset-
- Social Worker - Adoption - Somerset - up to £31 per hour based
- Ward Nurse Registered General Nurse (RGN) - Hospital
- Child Protection - Social Worker - Trafford - £25.02p/h
- Team Leader / Head of Care (RGN) - Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Best Interest Assessor - Adults Services Team - Home Working
- Practice Nurse - RGN - Acute Mental Health Hospitals
- Compliance and Audit Administrator
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment & Sales Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant