CTA - Fast Progression - Buckinghamshire
NonStop Recruitment is actively searching for an experienced CTA to join one of our longest standing clients in the Buckinghamshire area.
An International, full service CRO, our client offers an important role at the heart of the clinical development projects where your work will have a direct impact on multiple clinical studies.
Making this an ideal position for a CTA who is looking to develop new support skills and progress within the company very quickly.
A global company operating in over 37 countries with 89 offices, our client is looking to grow even further and they are looking continue their success by hiring the best.
Your key requirements:
- To demonstrate previous clinical research experience in CRO or Pharmaceutical environment or similar
For more information, contact Jack O'Neill on 02079402105 and send an updated version of your CV as an MS Word document to email@example.com
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licenses across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of niche markets we cover.
What I offer: As a specialist head-hunter within Clinical Research for the life science industry, I can offer: market knowledge and a personal service, therefore not just finding you suitable roles but in addition to this offering you accurate and honest advice about salaries, work conditions and department reputations for positons across the UK.
KEYWORDS: CTA, clinical trial associate, clinical trial administraitor, clinical trial assistant, clinical research, pharmaceutical, CRO
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- SAS Programmer - International exposure - Germany
- Statistician - Global Pharma - Berlin
- Principle statistician – Amazing team environment
- Data Standards Expert - Cutting edge systems
- Statistical expert – Training available – (NRW) Germany
- Home Based Supervising Social Worker - North East
- Form F Assessor - Coventry -Ad Hoc work
- Head Quality - Austrian MedTech - Key management role
- Laboratorieingejör - Pharmaceutical - Sweden
- Quality Manager - Head of Quality - Sweden
- GMP Auditor - International Opportunity - EU
- Editorial Assistant- Supportive Agency- Cambridgeshire
- Compliance Manager - Stockholm - Växande Företag
- Medical Information Associate - Globalt Företag i London
- Groupmanager QA - International Pharma - Sweden
- IT Business Analyst – CRM Focus – Geneva
- Deputy Manager -IFA - Take a step up
- Supervising Social Worker - East Midlands - IFA
- Recruiting & Supervising Social Worker - West Midlands
- QA Documentation / QMS Specialist / French Swiss site