Environment Manager || Exceptional Benefits ||
Environment Manager || Exceptional Benefits Package||
Job type: Permanent / Full Time
Location: Central London
Salary: £60,000 + excellent company benefits
Would you like to work for a well-known Luxury retail brand?
My client is a well-known luxury retail brand with their head office based in Central London is now on the lookout for an Environment manager to join their IT Team.
As an Environment manager you will be responsible for the delivery of all non- production environments across the business.
This role requires you to have a strong technical understanding of the solution and to be able to manage all customers and their expectations.
You will be responsible for managing the non-production environments to help ensure that an excellent quality of service is delivered on time and to the cost and quality required.
Other Key responsibilities:
- Negotiating with 3rd parties and IS teams throughout the business
- Analyse all environment requirements
- Experience of implementing an Environment strategy within a controlled program.
- You will be the first point of contact for all environments
- Provide project and programme level reporting
- Have the technical ability to work closely with solution architects and infrastructure teams
- A strong level of infrastructure and hosting solutions
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Previous experience of working as an Environment Manager
- Stakeholder management
- Previous retail experience would be preferable
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- Good understanding of project and programme governance
- Hands on technical experience across multiple integrated technologies
In addition to this the company offer an excellent benefits package including large staff discounts, highly paid bonus , pension scheme and 27 days annual leave.
If you would like to apply for this position then please send an up to date version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org 
- Start: 12/08/2016
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£55000 to Â£60000 Per: annum
- Location: London,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Contact: Rebecca Page
- Tel: 0121 237 3114
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: RPAGE9963
- Posted: 2016-08-12 16:38:14 -
- View all Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
More Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
- ServiceNow Management Information Analyst
- Lead Scala Developer
- Graduate Developer- Gaming & Gambling
- Graduate Technical Consultant.. IT & Banking
- Graduate .net developer,London,Great training
- C# Application Developer
- Graduate Technical Analyst, Expanding Rapidly
- Graduate Analyst, Excellent academic record
- Graduate Developer, Expanding Software house
- Graduate Developer/Engineer-Software house
- Development Manager
- C# Developer in test.
- Second Line Support Engineer
- Linux Systems Administrator, London, £35K-£45K
- Salesforce Administrator, Weybridge, £30-35K
- 2nd Line Support Engineer
- Applications Developer
- DevOps Engineer
- Service Desk Analyst - application support
- IT Support and Systems Administrator