£19,000 - £23,000
The company is an award winning, innovative supplier of cutting edge software to assist companies manage and control their remote workforce.
Privately owned, the company is planning ambitious growth.
Turnover is forecast to double within 2 years, and a comprehensive staff recruitment strategy is in place to ensure the growth is achievable.
To strengthen the finance department, and improve and develop controls, procedures and management information, the company seeks to appoint an AAT / part qualified accountant.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, driven and energetic person, who is looking for career progression and play a pivotal role in the development of the business.
The successful applicant ideally, although not essential, will have previous experience of Sage 50.
As part of the growth strategy, Microsoft Navision will go live in November 2016.
As a finance assistant you will be responsible for controlling the sales ledger, purchase ledger, bank reconciliation and ensuring accurate and timely production of monthly management accounts.
In addition, the successful applicant will be required to produce annual budgets, cashflows, sales forecasts and statutory information to produce the year end accounts.
* Competent user of Sage / Navision
* Maintenance of accounting records
* VAT returns
* Bank reconciliations
* Credit Control
* Sales and purchase ledgers and associated control accounts
* Accruals and prepayments
* Monthly management accounts.
* Cashflow and sales forecasts
Skills Knowledge & Experience required:
- Well organized
- Effective time management
- Adaptable and flexible approach, able to work unsupervised
- Highly numerate
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Provide cover for other team members
More Jobs from GetRecruited UK Ltd
- MORTGAGE BROKER - OTE £60K+!!
- ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT - BOOKKEEPING
- Business Development Executive- Digital Marketing / Media
- Marketing Executive (Travel Industry)
- Ecommerce and Marketing Executive
- SALES ADVISOR - INSURANCE
- Part Time Financial Administrator
- Client Relationship Administrator
- Mortgage Advisor
- Part Time Financial Administrator / Parraplanner
- Graduate - Italian Speaking Sales Advisor
- Marketing Manager
- Internal Sales Executive
- Graduate/Sales Executive
- GRADUATE SALES EXECUTIVE
- Engagement Executive
- Loans Sales Advisor
- FINANCE TEAM LEADER