Territory Sales Executive
Do you have the drive to meet targets, the passion for sales and the motivation consistently exceed expectation? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies.
Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work at Viridor.
We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and are one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. We use smart people and smart technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
Due to continuing business success and growth we now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Territory Sales Executive to join our regional sales team in Canning Town, South East.
What will I be responsible for?
The successful Territory Sales Executive will assume responsibility for selling our services to local businesses with a view to achieving profitable budgeted targets and increasing market share of waste and recycling services.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Attending qualified appointments gained by telesales
- Generating new business sales within the region.
- Driving sales of the full product portfolio to all new customers.
- Maintaining accurate customer records through the use of SAP CRM, correct diary management and monthly reports.
- Maintaining effective relationships with internal department to ensure the best level of communication, service and response for the customer at all times.
- Working closely with the Regional teams to ensure the co-ordination of projects, customer delivery and customer satisfaction are achieved.
The ideal Territory Sales Executive
We are looking for someone with a proven track record in sales to generate leads and appointments through cold calling, networking and identifying decision makers.
The ideal candidate will have great customer care and telephone skills, good humour and a polite and courteous approach.
Some knowledge of waste disposal and recycling operations is highly desirable, though not essential.
This role would suit a resilient individual with a proven sales record, who enjoys the challenge of working to agreed targets and deadlines within a service orientated sales environment.
Please note: Due to the nature of this role, it is essential that you possess a full UK driving license.
In return for you hard work as a Territory Sales Executive, you will be entitled to a great range of benefits including a basic salary of between £22,000 - £26,000, excellent commission, company car and a number of additional company rewards.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Territory Sales Executive, we want to hear from you! Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
37.5 Hours per Week, Monday to Friday
Closing Date – 29th August 2016
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- General Sales Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Pastry Chef
- Technical Author
- Office Assistant
- Heating and Plumbing Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- Electrician (Farm Maintenance)
- PR & Events Officer
- Digital Marketing Officer
- Hygiene Operative
- Marketing Manager
- Customer Service Assistant
- LV and HGV Technical Trainer / Assessor
- Software Test Engineer – Automotive Diagnostics
- Air Hygiene Team
- Software Test Team Leader – Automotive Diagnostics
- Sales Executive
- Project Manager
- Customer Service Assistant