Sister/Charge Nurse - Egg Donation
This client is one of London's most prestigious acute private hospital groups.
Due to the outstanding reputation this group has obtained, it now attracts a large patient population from all over the world.
The group prides itself on providing the highest standard of care to all patients.
This particular facility became known for its founder's pioneering work in developing modern-day antiseptics.
A private hospital with a reputation for medical excellence and world-class healthcare, it has been delivering high quality private healthcare since 1985.
Specialising in Orthopaedics, Gynaecology, Dermatology, Gastroenterology, Ophthalmology, Plastic Surgery and Fertility this hospital continues to excel, with success rates well above the national average.
Our client is currently seeking a dedicated and professional Sister/Charge Nurse - Egg Donation to join their team of staff.
The successful candidate will be responsible smooth running of the ovum donation programme, supervising junior nursing staff and assisting couples undergoing fertility treatments.
All suitable applicants must meet the following criteria:
- RGN, NMC registered with PIN
- Significant experience in an IVF setting
- Experience with egg donation
- Completion of ENB998
- Evidence of professional update
- Proven leadership skills
This is a full-time post for 37.5 hours per week.
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Dementia Nurses for Homecare
- Palliative Care Nurse-Homecare
- Registered Nurses - Rehabilitation in Patients' Own Homes
- Consultant - Radiology (Fetal and Women's Imaging)
- Consultant - Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Theatre Practitioner
- Consultant - Paediatric Ophthalmology
- Infection & Prevention Control Nurse
- Lead Nurse - Diagnostics and Outpatients
- Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics
- Physiotherapy Supervisor
- Senior Infrastructure Design Engineer
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Legal Counsel - Dispute Management
- Quantity Surveyor
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Histopathology
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Cytogenetics
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Point of Care Testing
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Microbiology and Virology
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Clinical Chemistry