Where everything revolves around your future.
Experienced in Tender Coordination or Sales Administration? Looking for a new challenge with a leading international business?
Represented in 36 countries, ENERCON is one of the world’s leading wind turbine manufacturers.
If you want to become a member of our team, now is the time to apply!
Due to an internal promotion, we are now looking to recruit an experienced Tender Coordinator to join our highly successful team in Edinburgh.
The role shall be to provide support during the tender process that ensures the best possible tender from ENERCON is delivered, and that allows our Sales Managers to maximise time spent dealing with customers.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team in the role of Tender Coordinator, you will take on a varied role which will include:
- Support Sales Managers in preparing tender responses for the supply of wind turbines
- Coordinate tender delivery through our internal Excel based tender tool
- Develop a delivery plan for each tender with input from the Sales Managers
- Manage internal admin for each tender, such as coordination of meetings and file storage
- Allocate tender input work packages to send to resources in other departments, such as Project Management
- Secure on time tender input from other departments
- Produce regular progress reports for management, detailing tender progress / slippage
- Attend customer meetings in support of the tender
- Manage the tender content library
- Support on non-tender related sales assistance activities when required
- Create, configure and maintain projects in our online ERP system (SAP)
- Prepare and check contracts and annexes for Sales Managers
- Liaise with Tender Coordinators in other countries to share best practice
Who are we looking for?
The role of Tender Coordinator requires an organised, process driven and proactive person, combined with a strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
Good Excel skills are essential, SAP knowledge would be advantageous, and the person must have the communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships and secure resources from colleagues in other departments.
Ideally level 3 qualification in a Business related discipline or equivalent, and experience of working for a global company and with different cultures would be beneficial.
The door to an expanding international company with excellent prospects for development if open to you.
Please click APPLY below to register your interest in the role of Tender Coordinator.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Assistant Manager
- Pastry Chef
- Technical Author
- Office Assistant
- Heating and Plumbing Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- Electrician (Farm Maintenance)
- PR & Events Officer
- Digital Marketing Officer
- Hygiene Operative
- Marketing Manager
- Customer Service Assistant
- LV and HGV Technical Trainer / Assessor
- Software Test Engineer – Automotive Diagnostics
- Air Hygiene Team
- Software Test Team Leader – Automotive Diagnostics
- Sales Executive
- Project Manager
- Customer Service Assistant
- Home Support Worker