Commercial Recruitment consultant required for Cannock based independent recruitment agency.
We are seeking a commercial recruitment consultant to join our existing team in order to assist in driving the business
forward. The role is demanding and diverse and will involve:
- Servicing existing clients
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking
in order to attract business from client companies;
- Building and maintaining working relationships with clients;
- Arranging / attending client visits - developing a good understanding of
client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and
- Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts in a
wide range of media (e.g., newspapers, websites, magazines);
- Completing a search of the candidate database to find the right person
for the employer’s vacancy;
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews (face to face)
and short-listing candidates;
- Arranging recruitment days at local job centre / colleges
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before
submitting their details to the employer;
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits
of the job in question;
- Preparing CV’s and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client;
- All associated administration functions;
- Ensuring compliance with all legislative obligations.
- Using in-house system to log important client information/sales calls
The ideal candidate will be extremely enthusiastic; self motivated and have a desire to succeed.
You MUST be able to manage a large and diverse workload and you will be responsible for your own administration so excellent organisational skills are essential.
Candidates MUST have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s including Maths & English
Due the nature of the role applicants MUST be able to drive and have access to a car.
Recruitment experience is desirable but a sales / service background is essential.
Knowledge of Word & Excel essential.
£Good basic + uncapped commission.
More Jobs from Tudor Employmet
- HGV CLASS 2 Contract full-time
- HGV CLASS 2 WEEKLY BOOKED
- DRIVER 7.5T CONTRACT FULL TIME WORK
- Production Operative Â£7.70 ph
- HGV C+E Class 1 Â£9.00 - Â£12.00ph WEEKLY BOOKED
- HGV CLASS 1 LOW-LOADER NEEDED
- Class 1 driver (Â£9.50 - Â£11.00)
- HGV C CLASS 2 Â£10.00 - Â£12.50 CONTRACT POSSIBLY PERM
- HGV Driver class 1 DAILY BOOKED ADHOC
- HGV C+E class 1 driver Â£9.50 - Â£12.50
- HGV DRIVER CLASS 1 Â£9.00 - Â£15.00
- LGV 7.5 tonne Driver DAILY BOOKED REGULAR WORK
- LGV 7.5 TONNE TEMPORARY TO PERMANENT FULL TIME CONTRACT
- Class 1 HGV Driver CONTRACTED FULL TIME
- 7.5 Tonne Driver DAILY BOOKED
- CLASS 1 TRAMPER Â£9.00 - Â£11.50
- Class 2 driver PERMANENT CONTRACT FULL TIME
- HGV CLASS 1 ADHOC CONTRACT
- General Operatives - Temp to Perm!!!
- 2-10PM T-M Permanent Order Pickers