Operational Excellence Project Lead
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Operational Excellence Project Lead to join a global life sciences business based in the Berkshire area.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to Lead and facilitate continuous improvement projects using Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques which deliver business improvement.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Operational Excellence Project Lead will be responsible for the following:-
Coach/Mentor Project Team Members, Yellow / Green & Black Belts and Functional Managers to help embed the Operational Excellence philosophy within the business.
The successful candidate will provide the process, tools and techniques to ensure the delivery of sustainable project benefits on time and in full, ensuring thorough engagement of key stakeholders to help drive success and continuous improvement activities.
You will design and deliver Operational Excellence training to white and yellow belt standard.
The role holder will also act as a professional problem solver in the application of RCA techniques to help the business solve complex problems.
As the Operational Excellence Project Lead you will:-
You will ideally be degree qualified within a scientific or engineering discipline.
Have a thorough understanding of Lean Manufacturing Principles with a track record of successful practical application.
You will ideally be qualified to Lean Six Sigma Black Belt level or working towards this and have a good understanding of six sigma tools and techniques along with experience of Minitab or other statistical software packages.
Experience gained in a variety of manufacturing environments will be beneficial.
Key Words: Operational Excellence | Continuous Improvement | Lean | Six Sigma | Manufacturing | Life Science | Biotechnology | Black Belt | Green Belt
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 12/08/2016
- Rate: Â£38000 to Â£48000 Per: annum
- Location: Berkshire,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Ben Hamlin
- Tel: 02032 255 127
- Fax: 0203 225 5120
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J2885
- Posted: 2016-08-12 17:25:20 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Hospital Key Account Manager
- Product Development Manager - FMCG
- Analytical Development Technical Specialist
- Senior Scientist - Research And Technology
- Research Associate - Immunology
- Packaging Artwork Coordinator
- Associate Director of Quality - GMP
- EHS Specialist
- International Field Service Engineer
- Senior Analytical Scientist - Method Development
- Qualified Person
- Analytical Method Development Specialist (12 Month FTC)
- Marketing Communication Manager
- German Regulatory Advisor
- CSV Officer
- Biotechnology Project Managers
- Research Scientist - Cell Biology and Immunology
- Downstream Processing Technical Specialist
- Upstream Processing Technical Specialist
- Formulation Manager