1st/2nd Line Support - Central London - Up to £120 per day
Are you a strong 1st Line Engineer looking for your next exciting contract role? Would you like to work for a top marketing and advertising firm in the heart of London? Our client is currently on the hunt for a motivated and enthusiastic 1st/2nd Line Support Engineer to join their team.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company is a new breed of agency, redefining storytelling for an always-on world.
They're changing the way their clients engage today's connected consumers by uniquely creating integrated, immersive stories across brand communications, digital engagement, and omni-channel commerce.
Their unique combination of creative, brand and technology expertise results in one global team collaborating across disciplines, perspectives and continents to create game-changing success for their Global 1000 clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be providing cover to the remedy helpdesk system as and when required to provide 1st telephone line support.
Your role will include the following responsibilities:
· Undertake Second line on-site support (PC and Mac) including configuration, deployment, troubleshooting and supporting PCs and Macs
· Use remote resolutions such as Casper Remote to apply software, upgrades, system changes and amendments
· Install, configure and maintain hardware components as required
· Diagnose and resolve unique, non-recurring problems associated with application software and operating systems; determine the source of these issues and classify their level, priority and nature and Maintain computer, telephone and VC equipment in the meeting rooms when required
· Perform general preventative maintenance tasks on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorised peripheral equipment
· Provide ad-hoc basic IT user training as part of the desk side and telephone support process
· Review open calls (Incidents) and action them in order of priority
· Update Incidents (within the Remedy helpdesk system) with relevant actions to keep the users and others informed of call progress
· Escalate issues and involve other Local Support team Members wherever required in order to resolve issues as quickly as possible
You will need to possess a good working knowledge of Microsoft or Apple desktop products and operating systems as well as a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite products.
Desktop/laptop hardware technologies and common fault finding techniques is desirable and a passion for IT, new technologies and a willingness to learn is essential!
ABOUT THE REWARDS
This fantastic contract opportunity to work for this exciting and innovative company is offering a day rate of up to £120.
HOW TO APPLY
If you think you're the right candidate, please submit your CV now or give Sophie a call directly on 02030 966763 to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Senior Devops Engnieer - London - £55k - £80k
- IT Support Analyst - Guildford - £33k
- Senior SQL Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- Cloud Application Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Java Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Senior Consultant - Risk Advisory - London - £38k - £45k
- Consultant - Risk Advisory - Central London - Up to £31k
- Project Coordinator - London - £30k - £35k
- Agile Coach - London - Up to £650 Per Day
- Business Systems Analyst - Central London - £40k - £50k
- Cyber Security Consultant - London - Up to £550 Per Day
- Junior Python Developer - London - £25k - £28k
- Graduate Front End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Experienced 2nd Line Engineer - Central London - Up to £33k
- Mid-Level C#/ASP.Net Developer - London - £30k - £40k
- Junior Back End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - Central London - £45k - £65k
- Applications & Trading Support - Central London - £42k - £48k
- Junior Front End Web Developer - London - £22k - £28k
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - West London - £22k - £27k