Staff Nurse - Surgical Ward (P/T 7.5hrs)
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiatic Staff Nurse to join our client's busy Inpatient Surgical ward at their large acute hospital, situated in Wroughton, just outside Swindon, Wiltshire, one of the fastest-growing towns in the UK with a booming local economy.
This is a part-time role of 7.5 hours per week (£3,500 - £5,500), based on a FTE salary of (£22,000 - £24,000).
The candidate will be covering day shifts.
Our client is a major provider of UK independent healthcare; working with many of the South West's most experienced Consultants and a multidisciplinary team of other healthcare specialists, this centre of excellence delivers a high standard of Acute Medical and Surgical care supported by state-of-the-art equipment.
Registered Nurse with full NMC registration.
Minimum of six months' post-registration experience.
Experience in clinical and nursing management of the adult patient undergoing surgical procedures or requiring medical intervention.
Evidence of recent clinical update and knowledge of the implications of PREP.
Besides a highly professional work environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
- Up to 30 days paid holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid sick leave of up to 13 weeks, depending on length of service
- Private medical cover for yourself, your partner and/ or children
- Life insurance cover
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free Health Screening
- Discounted hospital treatment for your family and friends
- Discounted gym membership
Medic International is a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of Nursing staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy, we are in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering relocation for any of our positions.
For a summary of all current Medic International Surgical Ward vacancies click HERE.
- Start: Permanent, Ongoing, part-time
- Rate: Â£22k - 24k per year + Private Medical, Pension, Employee Be
- Location: Swindon, Wiltshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Contact: Jill Mills or Shayne Parfrey
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: NGS331/02
- Posted: 2016-08-13 07:38:54 -
- View all Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
More Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Clinical Practice Educator (Band 7) Acute
- Clinical Nurse Specialist (Band 7) - Oncology (30hrs P/T)
- Gynaecology & Urology Scrub Nurse
- NHS Band 5 Neonatal / NICU Staff Nurse
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Medical Ward
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner (incl. Prescribing)
- Sessional Paediatric Physiotherapist (6-15 hours)
- Hospital Radiographer
- Clinical Nurse Specialist - Oncology (Breast)
- NHS Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse - Oncology
- NHS Band 6 Paediatric Theatre Practitioner - Scrub
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - Bone Marrow Transplant Unit
- NHS Band 6 Paediatric Snr. Staff Nurse- Haem./Onc. Inpatients
- NHS Band 6 Paediatric Snr. Staff Nurse- Haem./Onc. Outpatients
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric (Scrub)Theatre Practitioner
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric (Anaesthetic) Theatre Practitioner
- NHS Band 6 Paediatric Snr. Staff Nurse- Bone Marrow Transplant Unit
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse- Haematology / Oncology Inpatients
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse- Haematology/Oncology Outpatients
- Senior Staff Nurse - Chemotherapy