Clinical Nurse Specialist - Cardiac Services
We are seeking an innovative and experienced Clinical Nurse Specialist to provide expertise to our client's Cardiac Inpatients department, based in Central London (Travelcard Zone 1).
This is a full-time permanent post but we are equally interested in hearing from applicants who may be seeking to negotiate a part-time opportunity, however rigid rostering cannot be accommodated.
Our client is the leading large provider of UK independent healthcare.
Working with the elite of the capital's consultant surgeons and multidisciplinary healthcare specialists, this centre of excellence provides specialist Cardiac nursing care, with the aid of the latest technology.
The successful candidate will develop close working relationships with the hospital consultants, and will work with them to provide specialist care to patients.
They will also identify areas of their service for development, and act as an interdepartmental resource for Cardiac education.
NMC Registration (not requiring a period of supervised placement).
Extensive and varied post-graduate experience in Cardiac settings, typically of at least five years.
Post-graduate qualification in one aspect of Cardiology/Cardiac Nursing.
A recognised Teaching and Assessing/Mentorship qualification.
Evidence of counselling skills would be an advantage.
Besides a highly professional work environment and competitive salary, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
- Private medical cover, including dental
- Critical illness cover
- Life assurance cover
- Gym membership, for you and your partner
- Childcare vouchers
- 2 for1 meals or 50% off food costs at over 2,500 participating restaurants.
- Lifestyle screening
- Flexible Annual Leave; allowing you to ‘buy’ up to two days or ‘sell’ up to 5 days annual leave each year
- Interest-free season ticket loans & ‘cycle to work scheme’; helping you commute and keep fit for less
Medic International is a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of Oncology staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of the complexity of the Clinical Nurse Specialist role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering relocation for any of our positions.
For a summary of all current Medic International Cardiac/Cardiothoracic vacancies click HERE; and, for an overall summary of all Critical Care vacancies, click HERE.
- Start: Permanent, Ongoing, full-time
- Rate: Â£41k - 46k per year + Private Medical, Pension, Employee Be
- Location: London, Greater London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Contact: Jill Mills or Shayne Parfrey
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: NCC330/09
- Posted: 2016-08-13 07:39:55 -
- View all Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
More Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Clinical Practice Educator (Band 7) Acute
- Clinical Nurse Specialist (Band 7) - Oncology (30hrs P/T)
- Gynaecology & Urology Scrub Nurse
- NHS Band 5 Neonatal / NICU Staff Nurse
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Medical Ward
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner (incl. Prescribing)
- Sessional Paediatric Physiotherapist (6-15 hours)
- Hospital Radiographer
- Clinical Nurse Specialist - Oncology (Breast)
- NHS Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse - Oncology
- NHS Band 6 Paediatric Theatre Practitioner - Scrub
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - Bone Marrow Transplant Unit
- NHS Band 6 Paediatric Snr. Staff Nurse- Haem./Onc. Inpatients
- NHS Band 6 Paediatric Snr. Staff Nurse- Haem./Onc. Outpatients
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric (Scrub)Theatre Practitioner
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric (Anaesthetic) Theatre Practitioner
- NHS Band 6 Paediatric Snr. Staff Nurse- Bone Marrow Transplant Unit
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse- Haematology / Oncology Inpatients
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse- Haematology/Oncology Outpatients
- Senior Staff Nurse - Chemotherapy