Lead Theatre Scrub Practitioner (Band 7)
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Lead Operating Theatre (Scrub) Practitioner to manage our client's busy perioperative team.
The hospital is located just outside Swindon, Wiltshire, one of the fastest-growing UK cities with a reputation for scientific/industrial innovation.
This is a full-time role, but our client may be open to considering a part-time hours opportunity; however, rigid rostering cannot be accommodated.
Our client is a major provider of independent healthcare in the UK.
Working with many of the South West's top Consultants and multidisciplinary healthcare specialists, our client provides a very high standard of Acute Surgical & Critical Care, supported by the latest technology and on-site support services.
The successful candidate support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department.
Registered Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration as appropriate.
Five years' perioperative Scrub experience, with extensive expertise in Theatres and at least one year at Senior Practitioner level.
To have completed recognised Teaching and Assessing/Mentorship qualification.
An External Advanced Scrub Practitioner qualification would be an advantage.
Ability to manage people and delegate effectively.
Besides a highly professional work environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
- Up to 30 days paid holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid sick leave of up to 13 weeks, depending on length of service
- Private medical cover for yourself, your partner and/ or children
- Life insurance cover
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free Health Screening
- Discounted hospital treatment for your family and friends
- Discounted gym membership
Medic International is a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of qualified Nursing staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy, our understanding of the complexity and interdependency of Theatre roles places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering relocation for any of our positions.
For a summary of all current Medic International Team Leader/Deputy Theatre Manager vacancies click HERE; for a summary of all Theatre vacancies click HERE.
- Start: Permanent, Ongoing, full-time
- Rate: Â£34k - 36k per year + Private Medical, Pension, Employee Be
- Location: Swindon, Wiltshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Contact: Jill Mills or Shayne Parfrey
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: TLS720/06
- Posted: 2016-08-13 07:49:12 -
- View all Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
More Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- General Hospital Radiographer
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - A&E
- Decontamination / Surgical Sterile Services Manager
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Cardiology
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - Inpatients
- Theatre (Anaesth-Rec) Practitioner
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Dialysis
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - Outpatients
- Mammography/MRI Radiographer
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Oncology
- NHS Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse - Pre-Assessment
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Medical Ward
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Stroke Rehab Unit
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Respiratory
- Senior Theatre (Anaesthetic) Practitioner (P/T 30hrs)
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Theatre Practitioner - Recovery
- Theatre (Scrub) Practitioner (P/T 30hrs)
- Staff Nurse- Long-Term Mental Health
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Interventional Cardiology
- Theatre Scrub/Anaesthetic/Rec Practitioner