Teacher of Geography - Large School
I am currently looking for a Geography teacher to step into a school in the South East London area.
Stepping into the role on a permanent basis from September, you will be teaching Geography from KS3-KS4, with the opportunity to also take on KS5.
This large school offers a unique career progression plan for their staff, with internal promotion opportunities forefront to allow you to develop your career both financially and in terms of your seniority and title.
The school with furthermore give you a very quick turnaround, offering interviews asap for the right candidate.
You should be a qualified, experienced teacher, with several years of permanent Geography teaching experience up to KS5.
Alternatively, NQTs are also encouraged to apply.
Apply now to be a part of this exciting, rewarding and highly sought after opportunity.
For more details contact Edward Little on 0207 940 2749 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Deputy Head Teacher - Independent School-Interview Now
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- History and Geography Teachers - Immediate or January Start
- Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers - Essex - Flexible Start
- Specialist Science Teachers - January Start - Progression
- R&D Project Manager - International Company
- English Coordinator - Amazing Atmosphere
- ICT Teacher - Friendly and Passionate Staff
- Supervising Social Worker - Outstanding OFSTED
- Maths Teacher - January Start - Supportive Staff
- Technical Sales Manager - Adhesive Solutions
- R&D Chemist - Organic Synthesis
- SITE DIRECTOR Pharma all'ESTERO
- Product Development Manager
- Affaires Réglementaires - Produits Innovants - Paris
- Playgroup Workers - Gain Experience in Childcare
- Country Registration Manager - Leading Agro - UK
- Registration Expert - SEIF - Belgium
- Resp de Laboratoire Contrôle Qualite-Diagnostique-Suisse
- QSW - Pre-Birth and Court Work - Start Immediately