Teacher of Computer Science - Quick Turnaround
I am currently looking for a Computer Science teacher to step into a school in the South East London area.
Stepping into the role on a permanent basis from September, you will be teaching Computer Science from KS3-KS4, with the opportunity to also take on KS5.
This large school offers a unique career progression plan for their staff, with internal promotion opportunities forefront to allow you to develop your career both financially and in terms of your seniority and title.
The school with furthermore give you a very quick turnaround, offering interviews asap for the right candidate.
You should be a qualified, experienced teacher, with several years of permanent Computer Science teaching experience up to KS5.
Alternatively, NQTs are also encouraged to apply.
Apply now to be a part of this exciting, rewarding and highly sought after opportunity.
For more details contact Edward Little on 0207 940 2749 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Head of Project Management - Italian Speaking Switzerland
- Senior Development Engineer - Cardiovascular
- Chargé Qualité – Leader Mondial - Implants Innovants
- Production Supervisor Leicester £20-25K
- Field service engineer/international exposure/niche sector
- Bachelor in Engineering And German Speaking?
- Physiologist – Respiratory Trials - London
- QA Senior Manager - manufacturing - career progression
- Form F Assessors Required - Torquay
- Form F Assessors Required - Buckinghamshire
- Safeguarding ATM - Senior Pracs Step Up
- Safeguarding Team Manager - Turnaround Project
- Exp Medical Writer (Regulatory) Home-Based
- MASH Team - Senior Social Worker - Supportive Team
- Marketing Manager - International Responsibilities
- Recrutement dans les Elastomères
- Are you a PhD holder in Switzerland?
- Chimie analytique – Technologie RMN
- Regulatory Manager / FDA / Medical Devices
- Dental Sales Rep_CH_Freedom in Your Area!