We are seeking an dynamic and motivated Clinical ITU Manager to join their Intensive Therapy Unit.The hospital is located in the attractive and desirable north London suburb of Harrow, with good rail and underground connections.
This is a full-time post but our client is open to hearing from nurses seeking to negotiate a part-time opportunity; however, fixed hours cannot be assured.
Our client is a key large provider of UK independent healthcare.
This Hospital works with many of the Capitals' most experienced consultant surgeons and multidisciplinary healthcare specialists to deliver an exemplary standard of Acute Surgical and Critical Care, supported by state-of-the-art equipment.
The successful candidate will co-ordinate the provision of ITU services, ensuring compliance with regulatory frameworks and liaising with other departments as appropriate.
Extensive and varied experience within a Critical Care setting, with a minimum of one year's experience at a Sister/Charge Nurse level or above.
Strong post-registration experience within an Intensive Therapy Unit.
A recognised Teaching and Assessing/Mentorship qualification.
A recognised post-graduate qualification in ITU nursing.
Strong financial experience, with budgetary awareness.
Besides a highly professional work environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
- Up to 30 days paid holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid sick leave
- Private medical cover for yourself, your partner and/ or children
- Life insurance cover
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free Health Screening
- Discounted hospital treatment for your family and friends
- Discounted gym membership
Medic International is a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of Critical Care nursing staff. As a nurse-led consultancy, our understanding of the complexity of Critical Care roles has placed us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering relocation for any of our positions.
For a summary of all current Medic International Ward/Unit Manager roles click HERE and for all Management roles click HERE.
- Start: Permanent, Ongoing, full-time
- Rate: Â£55k - 65k per year + Private Medical, Pension, Employee Be
- Location: Harrow, Greater London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Contact: Jill Mills or Shayne Parfrey
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: MM311/04
- Posted: 2016-08-14 07:53:07 -
- View all Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
More Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- General Manager - Nursing and Dementia Care Home
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Surgical Ward
- NHS Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse - A&E
- Ward Manager-Mental Health (CAMHS)
- NHS Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse - Acute Medicine
- Charge Nurse-Mental Health (CAMHS HDU)
- MRI Radiographer P/T (18.75 Hrs)
- Deputy General Manager - Neurology Care Centre
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Theatre Practitioner (Multi-Skilled)
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Locum Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse - ITU (Isle of Man)
- NHS Band 6 Theatre (Cardiac) Scrub Practitioners
- Sister/Charge Nurse - Surgical (Band 6/7)
- Hospital Physiotherapist: Senior 2 (Band 6)
- Staff Nurse - Interventional Cardiology (Band 5/6)
- Staff Nurse - Medical Ward (Band 5/6)
- Physiologists - Register for future Opportunities
- Senior Staff Nurse - Chemotherapy Day Unit (Band 6)
- Hospital Occupational Therapist: Senior 2 (Band 5/6)