Customer Marketing Manager - CRM
We're recruiting on behalf of one of the big consumer telecoms and media companies who are looking to hire a CRM Customer Marketing Manager into their base management team.
But this isn't a typical ‘churning out volumes of CRM campaigns to drive cross and upsell', instead, this role is specifically focused on achieving customer retention through a pro-active customer engagement programme, essentially ensuring the customer remains engaged with the business before negative churn triggers take effect.
The key to success with this programme will be understanding customers.
Knowing their interests and identifying opportunities to engage in what will principally become an eCRM programme promoting the value benefits of their products and services in a way that builds positive engagement.
This will mean the development and execution of highly focused, sophisticated and personalised campaigns with dynamic content which could be triggered by a multitude of things, including the likes of:
- The launch of new products and services which meet customer interests
- Promoting new TV programmes, box sets or content
- New services which the customer can take advantage of
- Communicating the benefits of their existing services (should the customer have these available but not be using them)
- Defending against potential competitor launches - so will include highly geo-location focused campaigns too
- Upgrade campaigns - should a customer have an old wifi router or set-top box.
You will be delighting them with the prospect of a new one being delivered to their door
- Value campaigns - showing a customer the benefits they receive and demonstrating they're on the right product/service, receiving value for money
This will be a new role and programme to the business, so there's real opportunity to make your mark as you will be getting in on the ground level as this programme gets established.
You will be reporting to the Senior Customer Marketing Manager and be part of a customer base management team of around 25-30 people.
This is a very large-scale and high volume campaign environment, so you can expect to be kept busy.
The business offers multiple services across fixed line, TV and mobile services including a range of tariffs too.
They have in excess of ten million of customers, and employ a robust test and learn programme in order to enhance understanding of optimal contact strategy, message, offer design and channel mix.
The existing channel mix for Customer Marketing includes direct mail, email, SMS, outbound telemarketing, digital media (paid and owned), as well as social media too.
Your remit will be the development of the programme, and overseeing its deployment into campaigns across this media mix, with the end goal of achieving the business objectives of reducing churn and improving customer engagement/satisfaction whilst maintaining overall value growth.
Role: Customer Marketing Manager - eCRM
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000
Benefits: 10% bonus, pension and blue-chip benefits package
- Sound CRM campaign execution experience within a data driven CRM environment
- Preference to someone with experience within eCRM, personalisation and dynamic content delivery
- Alternatively, a multi-channel BTL marketing experience delivering personalised campaigns
- Able to demonstrate where and how you've had a positive influence on business results through your work
- Previous experience within an environment of similar scale (i.e.
consumer focused, millions of customers and primarily BTL channel execution)
- Any experience specifically in pro-active churn management would be ideal, but it's not a specific requirement.
Lifecycle communications and engagement building communications is as relevant as churn prevention communication programme experience too
- Industry experience can be from across Telecoms, subscriptions media (consumer TV or publishing), retail banking, credit cards, insurance or other similar industries where CRM plays a key role in maintaining customer engagement
- Sound understanding of test and learn principals
- Data savvy and able to leverage this in CRM campaigns
- Comfortable with creating and working with complex segmentation strategies
- Agency management experience
- Solid project management skills and ability to pull stakeholders together
- Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the UK - sponsorship cannot be provided.
For further information please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com, or call 01892 507 100 and ask for the marketing division.
More Jobs from Blue Pelican
- Product Manager, Digital TV / TV On-Demand Products
- Product Manager, TV Set-Top Box and Digital App
- Propositions Manager - Telco
- Marketing Manager, on /offline acquisition marketing
- Senior Product Development Manager – Consumer Mobile Services
- Consumer Research & Insight Manager - Gaming
- Senior Research Manager
- Data Driven CRM Strategist / CRM Manager
- CRM Assistant / Direct Marketing Assistant
- Research Analyst
- Digital & Email Marketing Consultant
- Senior Direct Marketing & CRM Strategy Consultant
- Account Manager
- Experienced Recruitment Consultant - Marketing
- Digital Account Manager - Global
- Experienced Recruitment Consultant - Marketing
- Principal Data Scientist – Start-Up global function
- Senior Data Strategist / Senior Data Planner
- Data Strategy Director
- Analyst – Pricing, Promotions & Ranging